cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True story of opting for Sky broadband and ridiculous PC moderation on this forum

chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

Re: True story of opting for Sky broadband and ridiculous PC moderation on this forum

So you agree your did demean them then.
That's a good start, the first stage is always anything you have a problem. Well done, we are now getting somewhere.

Feel free to keep at it though, the more you post the deeper the hole gets that you are standing in.

You'll be saying next that some of your friends are Indian or Pakistani!
Ralphie
Hooked

Re: True story of opting for Sky broadband and ridiculous PC moderation on this forum

Perhaps English is not your native language as I did state "you think I demeaned".  If you are going to quote people then at least be accurate.

But never let the facts get in the way with a dopey point of view, 'ey Chenks you psuedo liberal!?

chenks76
All Star

this is like shooting fish from a barrel.
it's getting too easy.

AcbKqdLc4.jpg

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

I think that the mods on these forums do a great job in protecting us all from going to war Tongue

chenks76
All Star

they do indeed.
there is certainly no place for racist idealogy on here.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Don't feed the Troll!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

I think this has gone as far as it needs to as already some insults have been thrown so I have locked this thread.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still