Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Inability To Support Usual Plusnet

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Total Inability To Support Usual Plusnet

what i was referring to was the Inability , with what is such a Large problem 56 pages i believe .

NO one has deemed it necessary for a post in service status / Announcements to inform customers what is happening ,,

if such a post was forthcoming the Thread may not have reached soo many pages as they would just look there Wink

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 8

@Strat

I echo @rongtw's point. The thread on packet-loss is (as I write) up to 62 pages. There are contributions in there from @bobpullen and @dave but they are hard to find. I certainly missed some of Bob's most recent posts.

PlusNet haven't been willing to put such posts into a separate status thread. I wondered whether Lithium provided a simple, automated way in which posts from nominated individuals on a particular thread could be copied into a separate thread - in this case something like "PlusNet on packet-loss". And, if it were possible, whether there would be support for doing so? This is, apparently, going to go on for another couple of weeks.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

BrightonRock  Exactly my point !  even tonight New customers posting the same ,, IF PN put announcement then people would see it and presume they are looking for a FIX .
BUT no PN will not admit to having a problem Crazy2

Problem is its the Excellent staff on here who have to front the customer , with their hands tied by the Bean Pushers upstairs ,,, WHO are taking PN downhill every day Sad

Ps Yes i know we are wasting our time ,as no one up TOP ever listens to customers , only to Bankers / shareholders Sad
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

ooh bankers sorry i thought u said ........... 

Aye those guys at the top prob have no clue whats going on as there most likely on a ship sailing around the world enjoying the good life Smiley