Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topcashback New Plusnet Customer order not being tracked

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Topcashback New Plusnet Customer order not being tracked

We've been in touch with Topcashback and have re-opened the case. You did everything right and we received no request to approve (as per the usual process for affiliate sites).
I'll be in touch as soon as we get a reply back from them.
Thanks for your patience so far and I'm sorry this is taking a little while to resolve but bear with us, we'll get you sorted.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Andy,
We've had a response back from Topcashback, they have now decided to honour the cashback offer and have reprocessed your request. This should be paid on your next invoice.
Please keep an eye out and let us know if you have any problems with this and thanks again for your patience.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
andyd

Hi Adam,
Thanks for your efforts in helping re this matter, it is much appreciated & I'll post again to let you know the outcome....
Best Regards,
Andy D
Cool
tonycollinet
Grafter

Hm!
Adam Walker = Star!
TBH - this level of CS is the one and only reason I am still with plusnet. It's not just Adam - you know who you are guys (and gals)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Grin Cheers collinet
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
andyd

Hi Adam,
Just a note to say thankyou very much for fixing this issue for me..I've just had the cashback deposited and couldn't be happier....
I should add that I'm really impressed with the level of customer service offered so far from Plusnet and yourself.
It makes a refreshing change to deal with a company that offers the level of care I've recently received and responds in a thoroughly professional way, and I hope to be with you for a very long time....
Thanks again,
Andy D
From  Undecided to  Roll_eyes to  Cheesy
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Cheers Andy,
Thanks a lot Smiley
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team