cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top cashback/plusnet reward card

Stephanie2
Dabbler

Top cashback/plusnet reward card

I signed up to plusnet via top cashback however when I signed up plusnet also had a reward card offer on too. I haven't received any email regarding the reward card and my cashback is still showing as pending. I don't expect to receive both sign up deals, i would be happy with either. I was just wondering if it was possible for someone at Plusnet to finalise one of the deals please.
6 REPLIES 6
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Top cashback/plusnet reward card

@Stephanie2 

Welcome to the forums.

If you signed up via Top cashback, you need to talk to them rather then Plusnet for your reward card, since they were the ones offering it.

Stephanie2
Dabbler

Thank you for your help, top cashback were offering £80 cashback and at the same time plusnet were offering £75 reward card. I don't expect both as I would expect one to cancel the other out. I'm just wondering which one I will be actually getting so i know who to contact about it. Hope that makes sense thank you
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

As you ordered through Top cash back, they are the ones you need to ask about your reward, I doubt the plusnet one would apply as you ordered via Top cashback.

Stephanie2
Dabbler

Thank you for your help
Overscore
Rising Star

Hello,

Here is a copy of the T&Cs for your offer from the TCB site....keep them handy.

If you don't see that your purchase has been registered on your TCB account soon, then raise a 'ticket' with them so that they can investigate. Record the time and date of your purchase, and keep a close eye on progress.

Missing claims page:

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/account/enquiries/missingcashbackclaims/submit/

Support tickets page:

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/account/enquiries/tickets/supporttickets/

Good luck

Terms & Conditions and other useful information

• What will stop me getting cashback?
    • Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as refer a friend, staff or student discounts.
    • Using a promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by TopCashback.
  • What else is essential?
    • You must have registered your BACS details with us in order to get cashback from this merchant.
    • Plusnet do not pay cashback to existing customer’s. Cashback is only available to new customers.
    • Purchases must be completed immediately and fully online.
  • Good to know
    • Cancellation of your account will result in your cashback being declined.
    • Rates shown may include a bonus for Plus members. Login to see the correct rates for your membership level.
    • Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with Plusnet cashback or any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as refer a friend, staff or student discounts.
    • Rewards cards are not given with cashback.
    • Plusnet uses traffic prioritisation which helps to create the best possible service when you need to do more online.
    • This merchant calculates cashback excluding VAT, delivery and any other charges.
    • Cashback from this merchant can only be withdrawn via BACS.
    • Cashback from this merchant cannot be withdrawn by Adidas e-Gift Card, All Bar One e-Gift Card, Amazon.co.uk e-Gift Card, Ask Italian e-Gift Card, B&Q e-Gift Card, British Airways Executive Club, Caffe Nero e-Gift Card, Chef & Brewer Pub e-Gift Card, Clarks e-Gift Card, Costa e-Gift Card, Crown Carveries e-Gift Card, Ember Inns e-Gift Card, FatFace e-Gift Card, Fayre & Square Pub e-Gift Card, Flaming Grill Pub e-Gift Card, Footasylum e-Gift Card, Footlocker e-Gift Card, Gap e-Gift Card, Google Play e-Gift card, Greene King Pubs e-Gift Card, Halfords e-Gift Card, Harvester Pubs e-Gift Card, Harvey Nichols e-Gift Card, Hungry Horse Pub e-Gift Card, Innkeeper's Lodge e-Gift Card, JoJo Maman Bébé e-Gift Card, Just Eat e-Gift Card, Love2Shop e-Gift Card, M&S e-Gift Card, Miller & Carter Steakhouse e-Gift Card, Mococo e-Gift Card, Nicholson's e-Gift Card, Not On The Highstreet e-Gift Card, O’Neill’s e-Gift Card, PayPal, Pizza Express e-Gift Card, Primark e-Gift card, Red Letter Days e-Gift Card, Reward Wallet, River Island e-Gift Card, Stonehouse e-Giftcard, Tesco e-Gift Card, The Body Shop e-Gift Card, The Dining Out Card e-Gift card, The Great British Pub e-Gift card, The Restaurant Card e-Gift Card, Ticketmaster e-Gift Card, Toby Carvery e-Gift Card, Uber Eats e-Gift Card, Uber Rides e-Gift Card, Vintage Inns e-Gift Card, Virgin Experience Days e-Gift Card, Waterstones e-Gift Card, Xbox e-Gift Card, Xbox Live Gold Subscription e-Gift Card, Zizzi e-Gift Card.
  • What to do when
    • The vast majority of transactions from merchants track successfully, occasionally a transaction may not get reported. If you believe this to be the case, please submit a "Missing Cashback" query within 90 days of the transaction, we will be unable to chase up claims older than this.
    • We will make all reasonable endeavors to secure the payment of commission on a transaction but we do not and cannot make any guarantee in this regard.
Please note the terms & conditions above are in addition to our general terms & conditions
Stephanie2
Dabbler

Thank you everyone for your help, it's still showing as pending with plusnet but fingers crossed everything goes ok.