Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to cut off the money?

Oleo
Grafter

Time to cut off the money?

Copy of my post from thinkbroadband:
Raised support ticket on Thursday concerning connection drops, something that has been happening quite a lot, and is now at the stage where the service is unusable and I am on dial up. Called support today, the chap I spoke to was as all +net staff, polite courteous and understanding, but could give no time scale as to when someone would look at the fault. That imho is not satisfactory.
My question now is, should I modify the money supply to zero to match my BB experience.
In all honesty, I'm not impressed.
3 REPLIES 3
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Time to cut off the money?

I wouldn't advise that!  There are legal commitments you have to consider when ceasing payment.  Two days from raising a ticket is hardly giving Plusnet staff much time to investigate and less still to resolve any issues?
Connection drops and performance issues are notoriously difficult to sort out without examining the details of what is occurring in each instance.  If you can give us some clues as to the nature of the problem, I'm sure that you can get lots of help to resolve the problem.
So:
When did the problem start?
What was performance like before / after the problem.? (Give us some Router stats)
How often is it occurring?
Have you checked your internal wiring and filters?
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
As discussed with you over on TBB hopefully this is now sorted for you.
Seems there were quite a few authentication issues recently, which has led to a high number of these tickets for us to test and sort through this morning.
Oleo
Grafter

Thanks Mand.
Fingers crossed, all is well just now.