cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tickt Suppot is rubbish - seems Plusnet has gone downhill since I joined

Indizine
Dabbler

Tickt Suppot is rubbish - seems Plusnet has gone downhill since I joined

Well I find it odd after doing the same stuff for quite a while, I downgraded my usage when my daughter left home as I was using no where near what I was paying for after she left and even then, I didnt use that much.
But oddly enough, I suddenly (and what I do online hasn't changed) started being told I was using more bandwith and would be billed for extra 2GB. So guess what, more or less end up paying double the amount of the downgrade amount.  Roll_eyes
So anyway, 3 months of downgrade at a not-so-special-offer after all, and i'm paying full price. Then my daughter suddenly has to return home so I knew I would have to increase the bandwith usage. Stuck a ticket in Tuesday 4th Aug at 5.30 to query and confirm the contract details and got a reply on Tuesday night at 11.45pm (must work shifts I suppose) which I replied to an hour later. Not until nearly 48hrs later on Fri (this morning at 2.37am - definitely must be working shifts unless this is now outsourced Roll_eyes ) and so I reply to confirm at 9.50am and it's now 1.30 and i'm still waiting for a reply. Meanwhile very conveniently today I have gone over my limit and they are billing me for extra usage. I did expect I might go over but given I was planning to do so before I went over the limit, I do hope Plusntet don't plan to charge me an extra £2 for the extra 2Gb AND then upgrade me pro-rata, thus I lose out.
Plusnet should have got their finger out and replied to me much quicker, my upgrade would have been in place and I wouldnt be having to use extra GB as i'd be on unlimited before today since I queried this on Tuesday.
Little wonder people jump ship.
I dont like the tactics, the service and I dont believe my usage has been true, but typically, it must be me and not them and whilst I was on my own, I must have somehow double and tripled my own usage...somehow.  Roll_eyes
another Plusnet annoyed and disappointed customer. Must remember to remove the affiliate banner ad from my website as i'm not happy to endorse what I promote unless I think it's good.

3 REPLIES 3
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Re: Tickt Suppot is rubbish - seems Plusnet has gone downhill since I joined

Bear in mind that some of the support has been outsourced offshored done on the cheap in South Africa.
Those times might have been in the middle of the day.  Grin

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Indizine,
I'll pick that up and make sure the change goes through, and if there are any extra usage charges as a result of the delay I'll make sure those get refunded. Sorry for the hassle.
Having said that, if a query is urgent for any reason we'd recommend calling in as you'll get an instant response that way. You can see how busy the phones are and the current wait times at http://csc.plus.net
Indizine
Dabbler

Thanks for that.