Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket response time 26 hours 44 minutes 54 seconds

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Ticket response time 26 hours 44 minutes 54 seconds

Jelv, everyone misses things from time to time. Adam is annoyed with himself for forgetting and has apologised for it.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

As I said
Quote from: jelv
it now looks like the Digital Care team is getting overloaded and forgetting to do things they've promised as well. Sad

When I look around the forums and see how many issues the Digital care team are trying to keep a finger on at the same time it is inevitable that sooner or later things will slip by.
As a couple of these are Friday to Monday issues, is there any chance of some limited Digital Care coverage over the weekends? Just one of you for a few hours each day to pick up any glaring issues would make a huge difference.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Santiago
Grafter

I appreciate what Adam has done and the fact the he forgot something is one of those things that happens to us all.
He said he would help me and to be fair he has done so before the ticket was dealt with by the system.
Point is though that the CS should not be relying on these Digital Care people trawling the forum dealing with problems that the system should pick up and respond to in a reasonable time.
Santiago
Grafter

The issue raised in my ticket has only been partially resolved, I have replied accordingly.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi oddball,
That's now been actioned for you, cheers.
Santiago
Grafter

So it has, thanks Matt
TerryCTR
Grafter

I have to say that on numerous occasions I have waited over a week for an update the longest being 11 days and if it wasnt for Jojo on this forum trying to resolve my problem then I feel I would still be waiting for an update.
Almost 2 months in and no resolution is even more worrying though  Lips_are_sealed
halfamix

"Ticket response time 26hrs 44mins 54secs"!! oh no it isn't I've now been waiting 72hrs for a reply to the ticket I raised ( Question #39968806 ) This is really annoying and not a isolated incident as my last question only ever got answered when I raised a query about it on the message boards!!
linux
Grafter

I'll see your 72 hours and raise you 96 hours.
Santiago
Grafter

Quote from: halfamix
This is really annoying and not a isolated incident as my last question only ever got answered when I raised a query about it on the message boards!!
and that is how my question was resolved.
I usually don't raise tickets as the whole ticket thing is unsatisfactory in my experience. I preferred to call in the past, however the call queues are getting unacceptably long too.
matt_2k34
Grafter

They're human.
If its urgent.... CALL
Cheesy Yeah the ticket times arent great, but you only have to look back a few months and realise that the support system WAS failing, due to SNOW (remember this? as no one could get to work ?? ?? right when they closed durban... ???)
New Staff end up causing more problems, due to inexperience so you have to wait for someone else to fix it and nudge the OP so they dont do it again. New staff take time to settle in, i'd expect high amounts of faults anyway - due to the amount of Digging and messing about with infrastructure BT are doing.
@shutter, jelv
if your that annoyed with the service, why dont you move somewhere else????....
OHH yeah, thats right, your on a decent package that has "truely" unmetered off peak on most packages, its cheap, cheerful, and 99% of the time, is reliable you never have a problem.

Plusnet went from prestige customers (like AAISP / Be* now target) and into a more mainstream target. Theyve what, increased customer numbers by 75% in 3/4 years or something ridiculous. Plusnet has grown quickly, growing pains occur. If there was that much of an issue with people leaving, something would have already been dont you think?
Seriously, dont understand the problem, your just after something to whinge about. 'sup, not got nothing bad to write about plusnet on your own websites currently so you decide to troll Community and probably TBB?

If I was in plusnets shoes, Id scrap Madasafish, and all other vISPs, put them all on the central CRM and start a-fresh with these people, then focus all attention on the one branding, one package set, one set of rules,regs, shaping rules etc. Obviously you can always throw more and more staff at the problem, but this is not always cost effective, certainly in most cases.
However, it might be worth plusnet investing in throwing more staff into the night shift - as there are less calls, there would be more opportunity to do tickets, perhaps bring in another team from 9pm, as the call queues have been relatively long even into the evening.
Perhaps equipping the front line staff, with possible maintenance affected circuits, allowing better communication between staff, may help alleviate some problems, particularly post midnight, when BT start most maintenance (back to point one)
AAISP Pricing
I cant even get 1gig peak time (which is 9am-6pm, with 50gb offpeak (NOT UNLIMITED ?!?!)) with AAISP, for the price i pay plusnet. Whos support is probably better? Ohhh yes, cause im paying through the nose for it....
You get what you pay for...  Cheesy

edit: removed swearing in first line after mentioning names
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

It might also be noting that the Average Ticket Closure is now 12 hours, 55 minutes and 12 seconds
We have been working quite a lot on tickets over the last week and a half!
Thanks,
Matt
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

What is to be hoped is that the reduction in the ticket queues is not at the expense of the quality of the responses!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
matt_2k34
Grafter

its a specific team Jelv. Working dedicatedly on Support tickets, (No calls) who have from what i can tell, sensible answers or have done well on ticketing previously.
The fact is plusnet has thrown staff at the problem and its got the ticket queue down. It just needs to remain this way, dedi-ticket team should have been put in place long ago though imho  Wink
Santiago
Grafter

Quote from: Matt_2k34
The fact is plusnet has thrown staff at the problem and its got the ticket queue down.
Is that why the call response time is getting longer  Tongue