cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threaten to leave PlusNet to get faster Broadband

MadMotorist

Threaten to leave PlusNet to get faster Broadband

I have been with PlusNet/Force9  for about 15 years and in general have been very happy with the service. I have recommended friends who are also happy with the service. However twice in the last 4 months my broadband speed has overnight reduced by 50%. On both occasions I raised a ticket and went through a lengthy diagnostic process which went on for weeks. On both occasions I eventually ran out of patience and told PlusNet that I was going to transfer to Virgin Media cable. On both occasions THE DAY AFTER I threatened to leave PlusNet my broadband speed miraculously doubled. I think there is a pattern beginning to emerge here.... Wink
3 REPLIES 3
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Threaten to leave PlusNet to get faster Broadband

Welcome to the Mad house forums
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

What? PN have dispensed with all those line tests? you just have to say the magic words "Virging Media".... and everything works fine?  Now that is progress !  Grin
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry to hear that your faults weren't handled as well as they could have been. If you have any problems in future please let us know and we'll do what we can to resolve them.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.