cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking Of Leaving Plusnet? Hang On Not So Fast!!

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Thinking Of Leaving Plusnet? Hang On Not So Fast!!

Just rebooted and still got the same IP Sad
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

I will reboot again in an hour or so as the static ip is gone from my account, Dont want to reboot to much with me being in the 10 day line checking period and get back to you.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Hey Adam,
                    That's my static IP off now thank you, My free 3 months free broadband? Will that come off automatically? Just asking as I noticed a ticket yesterday by Kelly the web designer saying my discounts had been removed cause of product change and that they may need entered manually for
23/09/10
23/10/10
23/11/10 Although that ticket seems to of vanished now?
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

I'm a web designer?  Shocked That must be my team.  I was sorting your account change.
Adam was going to put your discounts back on.  He'll be here soon to confirm Cheesy
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Well Nice to meet you Kelly and thanks for sorting out my account, It's looking great, Much better than before, Has changes been rolled out? Because the ticket system now looks 100% less confusing. Smiley
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Yeah, there was a big change to the ticket system pages this morning.  Keep your eye open for any little bugs Cheesy
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Yeah sure will, It's much better now though I have to say, I really like it Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hey Steve,
Yes I can confirm that your discounts were put back in place after the account change. Anything happened with the IP yet?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Great Thank you once again Adam, Yes the Static IP Is removed now, Thank you very much for your complete time and dedication to getting me back with Yourselves and sorting everything out for me, Apart from here on the forum Is there a feedback system I could leave for you personally as Id like Plusnet to take note of the good job you have done for me aswell as others.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the kind words about Adam, I'll make sure he's recognized internally for the work he's done.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks a lot guys Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Quote from: Chris
Hi Steve,
Thanks for the kind words about Adam, I'll make sure he's recognized internally for the work he's done.
Hi Chris,
                              If you could that would be more than 8), He's been absolutely outstanding and deserves a Medal or something Wink
sassy62
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
Hi Steve,

Your surely not going to operate on him?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

recognized internally

Nothing like this I hope! http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,985882,00.html
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Hi Adam,
                I know your off for a few days so I'm hoping one of your colleagues can sort this out for me, I have two payments taken out my bank!! One for a broadband that Is the wrong product and that also should be free for 3 months anyway, And one for my phone Talk any-time which I did not want to be put on when I joined back with you Any way, You said to me this had all been sorted, Well It hasn't and I better get a refund because I'm not a happy chappy at all!! Please see screen shot's and someone get back to me on this ASAP.
Please note I only went Live A week ago If that And had paid for new line £49.99 and was talk evening's and weekend's I wanted and Plusnet extra And the Broadband should be free for 3 months regardless!!
PS I'm in doubt now as to your work you done for me.