cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking Of Leaving Plusnet? Hang On Not So Fast!!

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Thinking Of Leaving Plusnet? Hang On Not So Fast!!

Ok thanks, A date would be good if possible aswell as Ive to give T.T. a date that Im moving before the 10th or Im going to be due them an 18 month contract.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem,
It's being worked on now so I should have some news before the day is out.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Toolbox
Grafter

I think most people would leave for a LLU service apart from TalkTalk if they could get one.
So I guess it depends who rolls it out first at your exchange and then gets the business.
Those ISP's that do not invest or are to slow to upgrade the service will in the end get left behind.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Steve,
We have an order in place for you now, the usual lead time is around 10 days. We should hopefully have an acknowledgement back within 48 hours. Once that has been received I should be able to give you a more specific date.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Hi Adam,
                Thanks for the update, So Im looking at monday possibly to hear of a more specific date from you? Thanks for your help once again.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

That's right Steve.
I've set myself a reminder to come back to you on Monday.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Thanks Adam,
                          You never told me Id be charged £50.00 if I came back to Plusnet without using VIC Request, Id get charged £50.00 for a new number, Got a call this morning from a nice lady making me aware of this, So joining back up via VIC. Look forward to hearing from you Monday. Have a good weekend.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Steve,
Didn't fail to mention that deliberately as I didn't think we wee going to go down that route TBH.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

No didnt think it was deliberate as you have been very dedicated to this thread and in my other one about my refund to which I am truly grateful, She did say what you told me in our phone call though in  that It would not speed up the process by much if any. Cheer's
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Hi adam, Im sorry to say that I am going to cancel moving back to plusnet in the morning for sure, TalkTalk has stabilised my line over the weekend and things are looking somewhat more normal, I should of gave them a chance really and must stress that 30 day trial period with them is not long enough, Ive been stuck between a rock and a hard place since the move mainly due to my lines instability which now seems to be fixed, So to wrap this thread up id like to say thankyou for all your effort and dedication to this thread. And must apologise for all the inconvience and mind changing back and forth throughout this thread and tricky time, This is my final decision and will cancel my move back in the morning.
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Quote from: Steve
This is my final decision and will cancel my move back in the morning.

Sure? Want to ask the audience?  Wink
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Sure as Im ever going to be I think, As I say 30 day trial period with them just has not been long enough for me and feeling somewhat pressured into making a decision fast has been driving me around the bend, Things with them seem stable now and my 30 day trial period ends with them on Tue. So a decision has to be made once and for all.
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

OK Steve - good luck.  Smiley
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Steve,
In a word, gutted. Let me know if you change your mind. Is it just the fact that the TT service has restabilised that has helped change your mind again?
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Morning Adam, Jst on phone to Plusnet now, Lost connection at 02.09, Its the DLM they have on my line thats mucking me around, I was on a 12db profile till then and now im on  a 9db profile, Faster speed, Hopefully they can turn this DLM off for me ASAP!!.
If they switch of my DLM and return me to a 12DB profile i have a feeling all will be well again, and thankyou FourC:)