cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst experience i ever had / found a solution how to pay when Direct Debit Fails

Rudesand

The worst experience i ever had / found a solution how to pay when Direct Debit Fails

It's been a long, rough road since August 2020 where do I start...

1. Internet was installed much later than I arranged [3 weeks late...], even though I chose Plusnet because of the available engineers (my mistake, didn't read reviews)

2. When internet was up it went down after a week for.. another week! Was calling reaching in all means - nothing.

3. Have router blackouts almost every day/night for no apparent reasons. My flat neighbors don't have that on other providers.

4. I have missed my direct debit and thought okay, so it's gonna be taken after a week or so, NO, apparently I had to pay ASAP otherwise gonna get restrictions, so I got restrictions, and one of them was that I couldn't reach the page to pay on their official email.. which I found in SPAM folder! tried to call you PLUSNET and guess what lines not available. I am being made redundant, already stressed looking for a job and bam, can't pay for services, cant reach websites to apply for a new job + cant talk to my friends just because.. I missed a payment a few days ago... So what did I do? I found that I had installed before a 

VPN software, connected to the Netherlands, and paid the bill. 

So I had to figure that out to actually pay the bill. Let that sink in. I'm changing service next month. Thank you Plusnet, it's been horrible, please don't advertise for new customers or if you advertise please let them know the Gestapo methods you use as a business model. Have a nice day.

[Edit] I took PrintScreen just in case it gets deleted, plus text, I copied that.

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: The worst experience i ever had / found a solution how to pay when Direct Debit Fails

Moderator's note(s):

@Rudesand Posts only get removed if they do not adhere to the Forum Rules.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: The worst experience i ever had / found a solution how to pay when Direct Debit Fails

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Plusnet Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

@Rudesand I have been with Plusnet for years and have never had a problem. I am really shocked by this.

None of the other utilities that I use (at a much greater cost than broadband) has ever mistreated me when I have not paid a bill a bill on time.

You should lodge a complaint.

Also, Plusnet needs to change the way that their system deals with non-payment.

Good luck

Dave