cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The most useless Broadband Company in the UK

Tomd

The most useless Broadband Company in the UK

Does anyone else out there think it is totally unbelievable that A BROADBAND SERVICE cannot be contacted on line !!

PlusNet must be the most useless company I have ever had the misfortune to come across, to call on the telephone is a wait of up to 45 minutes.

Shame on you. You are a complete embarrassment to the term Customer Service.

The sooner I leave this shambles of a company the better  

11 REPLIES 11
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: The most useless Broadband Company in the UK

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hello there.

As others have advised we're available via Twitter, Facebook and even over here too.

Is there anything you were wanting help with?

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Tomd

I simply want confirmation that my agreed contract term is now over so that I can terminate.

I would also like to know why anyone would have to leave the Members Centre just to make contact with "customer service/staff", nonsensical !! 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I simply want confirmation that my agreed contract term is now over so that I can terminate.

If you contact us our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 [Selecting Option 1, then Option 2] they'll be happy to advise of your end date and discuss cancellation if needed.

They're closed now, but back open at 8am tomorrow and usually with absolutely no wait time either.

I would also like to know why anyone would have to leave the Members Centre just to make contact with "customer service/staff", nonsensical !! 

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that.

We're available online via a number of support platforms, including our own community forums.

I appreciate the wait times for customer services/technical support over live chat and telephone are less than ideal, but this is something we're working on.

In the meantime, is there anything I can help with here to try to keep you as a customer? From looking at your account, I can't see any contact you've made with us, at least in the last 12 months.

Thanks

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Tomd

3/  LETS GET YOU SORTED

Online chat is currently unavailable

Please choose another option...............................PHONE !!!!!!!!

This has been like this for weeks, perhaps you should speak to your own technical team, if you were unaware of this.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

@Gandalf I no longer have access to the member centre, however it would be very helpful if you, or someone else could provide the link to the section showing charges liable, I seem to remember its in the billing section.

As for the OP, charges will vary if they move to another ISP, or just want to cancel their broadband services, and as they seem incapable of finding this information in the member centre, no doubt they will come back complaining when they do get charged if they terminate.

Tomd

?????????

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Excessive emoticons removed as per forum rules.

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@Tomd wrote:

3/  LETS GET YOU SORTED

Online chat is currently unavailable

Please choose another option...............................PHONE !!!!!!!!

This has been like this for weeks, perhaps you should speak to your own technical team, if you were unaware of this.

@Tomd  

Live Chat was disabled a couple of weeks ago... to help out on the phone lines !  however, PlusNet staff have been notified that "disabling" Live Chat... was not a good idea... and have, since my campaign, relented, and re-enabled Live Chat... to the benefit of all, including disabled ( hard of hearing ) customers...

Wednesday-Friday: 7:30am - 10:00pm

It is now open for a restricted period...  as above...  

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565
Moved: