cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The most rubish broadband & home phone provider

Ajmal

The most rubish broadband & home phone provider

My phone is down from friday night reported it on last saturday still not fix was suppose to be fix last night still same now they say they have referred it to bot still waiting. To transfer a hell lot of time. If any problem to fix a hell lot of time. How the hell which gave them best broadband phone i would say they must get best in rubbish broadband and phone. A witch in which. Cheap cost expensive.
Will never recomend them absolute rubbish. Company like this must not get license to operate they must be close and fine heavily.
2 REPLIES 2
steveuk
Grafter

Re: The most rubish broadband & home phone provider

Speak for yourself, Very happy with my service and i have also been with a lot of providers over the years and they all take ages when fixing faults.
Some companys might fix things a bit faster but overall i have found them all to be pretty much the same and the main problem is the fact that everything has to be passed over to BT to fix.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: The most rubish broadband & home phone provider

Hi Ajmal,
I'm afraid where there is a fault on the line it needs to be reported to our suppliers, who are the ones arranging the fix. We did this on Saturday as you requested, and from looking at the fault it seems an engineer has been assigned a task to fix it. I'm sorry that didn't happen last night, we'll chase it for you today and try to get the fix hurried along but I'd also like to say you'd have had exactly the same thing happen no matter which provider you were with - it's just how phone faults are fixed.
Nontheless I'm sorry it's not working at the moment and hope it's fixed soon for you.