cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The chubby guy that you have in the adverts

Zekemoore
Grafter

The chubby guy that you have in the adverts

Made me think that plus net would be a loveable company. 
I was mislead like the first time my crush 'friend zoned'  me.
Set up time according to the support team takes around 2 weeks.  I have waited 2 months. 
No Internet. 

Plus net optimism  11/10
Plus net execution  3/10

4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: The chubby guy that you have in the adverts

For the benefit of the other posters what were the reasons given for the delay
Zekemoore
Grafter

After two months they said the order wasn't  "automatically processed" .  
Which roughly translates into something which closely resembles "we didnt do our job"  

For the benefit of other posters,  2 months is 87, 658.127 minutes.  The amount of which I could have spent online connected to Virgin media.  
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Zekemoore,
I'm really sorry for this. I can imagine that it must be really frustrating to go without something that you need.  Embarrassed
Moving on from the friend zone situation...
I can see that the account was signed up on the 6th August, and the the provision didn't take place until much later.
Now you have a working phone line, the broadband order is running smoothly for the 22nd. I want to set firm expectations that it is highly unlikely that it will be activated before this date. Big apologies for this as you have been let down.
I understand that the delay was on our part. I will pop you a personal message to discuss some form of goodwill shortly.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
petecov44
Grafter

Quote from: Zekemoore
After two months they said the order wasn't  "automatically processed" .  
Which roughly translates into something which closely resembles "we didnt do our job"  

For the benefit of other posters,  2 months is 87, 658.127 minutes.  The amount of which I could have spent online connected to Virgin media.  

Did I read this right? You didn't go for a service which is twice as fast for the same price!?
Go lie down in a dark room and then call the loony squad Cheesy
I will be self serving when my long CONtract is up. I also have virgin media running and it's rock solid and cheaper if you ask them to discount you. .and 161mbps all the time 24/7
All together now... Cheesy
in fact that's slower I used to hit 200mbps but my FTTC is getting slower and slower by the month.