cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thankyou Plusnet

pleasenlighten
Grafter

Thankyou Plusnet

I`ve been a Plusnet customer now for almost 9 years, and am generally pleased with my selection of ISP. There have been one or two problems along the line including a loss off E-mail data when the plusnet e-mailing service crashed a few years ago. What I did like and still do is the Customer Service both over the `phone and online `Tickets` and this forum which I use for info.
I`ve looked back to my bills in 2003 and find i`m paying not a lot more now (than I was then )for FTTC and more reliable service. So well done Plusnet. Smiley
There is a gripe of course.
Why do new entrants get a 50 quid pocket filler and I, the loyal servant , don`t? Sad
Regards
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Thankyou Plusnet

Thanks for the feedback,
Why do new entrants get a 50 quid pocket filler and I, the loyal servant , don`t?

Sorry! it's obvious that we do vary our special offers for new customers, we don't intend to do this in order to offend our existing and loyal customer base. In my personal opinion I believe we should be taking a look at how we reward long standing customers.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
In my personal opinion I believe we should be taking a look at how we reward long standing customers.

Yes please Smiley
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

You'll get no complaints on that score.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine