cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for the service and support

joe
Dabbler

Thanks for the service and support

I have been with Plusnet for 10 years or so and don't post many messages, mainly because the service has worked, a few problems every now and then but always sorted out.  Over the last few months I have had a few more serious problems which turned out to be a combination of routers playing up and corrosion down the line with BT.  What I really appreciate though is being able to get to talk to folk who are friendly and helpful, which the Plusnet staff I have spoken with have always been, regular updates on my tickets, text updates and the organisation of an openreach engineer recently to come and sort the problem on my line.  I am more than happy to have to wait sometimes in the queue on the phone because I know I am getting through to someone pleasant helpful at the other end.  I could get broadband cheaper but the support will keep me with Plusnet, so thanks.  Oh and by the way, before anyone asks, I don't work for Plusnet, know anyone who does and am located at the North end of Scotland.  Smiley Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
plusnetdan
Dabbler

Re: Thanks for the service and support

Here here
I second this. I've just subscribed for my second Plusnet service rather than jump to BT Infinity. Go with BT and get lost in the cutsomer services ether. Subscribe to Plusnet and they'll pursue BT on your behalf. Simples!
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

I've been with Plusnet for just 6 months and it is a zone of common sense  Smiley
This forum has taken my download rate from 0.7 to 5.0 Mbps though a combination of common sense and listening to the other side.
We do get some jerks from the big outside world who drift into Plusnet and cause trouble because they "just don't get it" or they have been too long dealing with the poor companies.
We need to give credit to the PN staff who have to deal with these jerks as well as us appreciative customers, have a good weekend guys  Smiley Smiley Smiley
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
Thread moved to Feedback as good feedback is always welcome and good to read. Smiley
-------------------------
Plusnet don't get enough of it and not because it's not warranted, simply because it's the nature of people to complain rather than praise.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks very much everyone ❤️