cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks Plusnet - great service

sticksman
Grafter

Thanks Plusnet - great service

I have been with Plusnet since October 09 and I have seen my broadband speed increase past the originally estimated 5mb to a steady 6.5mb.  The service has never dropped out and I have aboslutely zero complaints. I thought I would post this to balance the negative comments from others on this Forum - not that I think no-one is having problems, but there must be lots of people like me who are gald they switched to Plusnet and who are very satsified with the service they are getting.
4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Thanks Plusnet - great service

Thanks for taking the trouble to make a positive post, I'm sure the Comms team and all Plusnet staff will appreciate this.
David
Mand
Grafter

Thanks for the feedback, always good to hear. Smiley
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

They know I'm happy as my summary was used as a testimonial some time back and I've had no reason to change it Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
welshman
Dabbler

Been with PN for 3 weeks - they had a major outage in that time so BB threw a wobbly! all sorted now, and what is GREAT and I do mean it, is you can speak to a UK based person and not some foreign call centre who turn out the same old shpiel!
Also what is amazing is the availability of staff on a forum!! can you IMAGINE the size of the rants page if Orange had a forum!!!
All in all - best I have been with so far! the thomson router is not up to much but its the BB service I paid for, hardware you can update yourself - the BB sevice is in the ISP hands.
And the Premium package is not available from ANY other supplier at this price, it is top banana!!