cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank-you and Kudos to Plusnet...

emjace

Thank-you and Kudos to Plusnet...

Just wanted to say THANKS for the great support and service offered (as a new customer) by Plusnet, when I moved from the farce that was my previous ISP (SKY Connect  Cry  ).
The service and customer support given by SKY for their 'connect' offering was negligible, and the ADSL bandwidth was so badly throttled back at peak times, it was almost unusable.
From signing up  to Plusnet just over a week ago, the level of service, customer support to questions posed and the amount of information offered on the web site and forums has been second-to-none.
Moving from a peak limiting 0.3Mbs download speed imposed by SKY to the 5.7-6.0Mbs download rate now offered by Plusnet at peak times is like a 'breath of fresh air'....

Thank-you...
M
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Thank-you and Kudos to Plusnet...

Welcome to the forums emjace and very happy to hear you are having a good experience.
Long may it continue and don't forget to pop in here often.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Steve
Seasoned Pro

I love hearing experiences like this,this is the level of support and help i got and still get,ok a few hiccups here and there but thats life for you,overall this is the best isp i have ever been with and am happy to be with,sorry starting to rant there,welcome and hope your stay is a long one!! Wink
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi emjace,
Glad to hear things are going well for you, welcome to Plusnet and the Community. Please don't hesitate to shout up if there's anything we can look at you, and also thanks very much for the positive feedback.