cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspension of service

gq4yjs
Grafter

Suspension of service

Dear group and 'team'I have been with Plus Net since Friday October 2nd....untill last week for two reasons ie speed and not able to access e mail or web mail...I was very un happy with the service from Plus Net....I am now able to access e mails and my speed is great eg 6.5 mb.
Tonight however while trying to accesss my e mails I received a message from Plus Net stating that my service has been suspende due to an un paid bill of £95.......I paid my bill of £10.95 at the start of November but was not able to pay for my broadband subscription and calls due to THE SYSTEM BEING OFF LINE.....AT NO TIME WAS I TOLD OF THIS BILL instead they cut me off...IS PLUS NET TRYING TO GET RID OF CUSTOMERS BY THEIR LACK OF CUSTOMER RELATIONS???IT CERTAINLEY SEEMS SO.
When informing the customer service staff that I would pay the bill tommorow when I have the money available he stated that my service cannot be resumed untill then...
If my service is not resumed STRAIGHT AWAY...I will construe it as termination of contract...After all i have had no servive for over 6 weeks.
PLEASE PLUS NET SORT THIS MATTER OUT OR YOU WILL LOOSE YET ANOTHER CUSTOMER.
Yours very angry and dissapointed barrie parsons g4yjs.
adie:red all caps title removed as per link:rules.]
4 REPLIES 4
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Suspension of service

Hi Barrie,
I understand your frustration that after an extended period of problems with your service that this should happen. I'd be very optimistic that this can be amicably resolved on Monday, I have flagged it for the Comms. team to pick up as a matter of urgency.
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

gq4yjs
Grafter

Thank you.Maurice.
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Did this get picked up and dealt with Barrie?
M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi Barrie,
Sorry about the problems you've had so far. I've taken a look over your account and can see that everyone now appears to be in order. Please let me know if we can help with anything else.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.