I have been a member of Plusnet for 9months, since ADSL Max came to my local exchange in the Highlands. I have always connected at the maximum 8128kbs with a s/n margin between 9-16db. My speeds have been consistently in the upper 6Mb. I noticed that from 18th December this year my speeds were noticeably slower in fact half being unable to get over 3400kbs. I decided to leave things for a while in case there were some changes happening. By Xmas I decided to report the problem by raising a question and detailing everything. I thought that was it until after the holidays but to my surprise I received an email within 90 mins and sometime within the following hour my speeds returned to their former glory, consistently recording around 6700kbs on most tests. I am incidently on BBYW Pro. I noticed the latency was also a bit higher than normal since the 18th December, this also effected the DNS times. I had requested the interleaving to be switched off several months previously, which had been done. I mentioned this in replying to the question and I got a reply saying it was on auto with a request to BT to switch interleaving off, that happened today and has resulted in an improved latency with noticeably faster web site load times. I want to say how impressed I am with the CSC and their efficiency and professionalism is excellent. Well done. I know many people on here would probably be more than happy with 3M plus speeds, in fact I did feel a little guilty mentioning it but a 50% decrease in speed along with the other issues indicated all was not right. Thanks again guys, Paul.