Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggested improvements

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Suggested improvements

Recently upgraded my package with Plusnet and raised a ticket regarding dispatch of a new router which they knew nothing about and advised me to contact 0800 43 20 200
Go through after 10 minutes only to be told it was the wrong department and my call was transferred to the right department (following a further wait of 20 minutes) who confirmed a new router had been dispatched.
I would therefore suggest the following,
Any member of PN who responds to tickets should be able to access customers accounts so queries like this can be dealt with by raising a ticket.
That PN adopts a phone system that tells callers how many customers are waiting to get through to each department so you have some idea if it's worth waiting or calling back later.
I would also add that both of the people I spoke to at PN were very helpful and had an excellent telephone manner !
We are born into history and history is born into us.
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Suggested improvements

Any member of PN who responds to tickets should be able to access customers accounts so queries like this can be dealt with by raising a ticket

Agreed, I would usually say that a reply to a ticket asking you to call is bad advice, however after reading the details on there I can see that it wasn't a bad idea as no router has originally been ordered from us. However personally I would have gone into more detail advising what any associated costs are to order a router etc so I will feed that back for you.
That PN adopts a phone system that tells callers how many customers are waiting to get through to each department so you have some idea if it's worth waiting or calling back later.

It's something we're considering. We're also looking at making a number of other improvements to the IVR system (interactive voice recording).

Thanks a lot for your feedback and suggestions and let me know if you need any more help.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team