cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strap yourself in ladies and gents, this is going to be a good one... COMPLAINT!

Clrbll22

Re: Strap yourself in ladies and gents, this is going to be a good one... COMPLAINT!

Thankyou Sammym. 

I sincerely do do hope this is dealt with because it’s gone beyond belief. And if what Brucie has just said turns out to be true and a debt collector, if that’s where my account is heading I will be taking same action as him. Why bank statements and transaction ids of payments are not enough for your company I do not know, 

looks to to be a massive black hole in your company where customer money is going. But end of the day, you do have it and no matter whether you can find it or not, our accounts should be credited to stop all this action. Just ignoring or putting on hold simply isn’t good enough!

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Strap yourself in ladies and gents, this is going to be a good one... COMPLAINT!

Hi @Clrbll22, I provided further information on this on the ticket here for you.

I hope this clarifies the current situation and the actions we need to take going forward for you, but if you do have any further questions please just let me know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Clrbll22

Lauren I’ve replied on the ticket to you. Thankyou, 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Clrbll22, I have added a response on the ticket for you. Please just let me know if we can assist further in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
brucie67
Hooked

Hey @SammyM I never did get a proper solution too this issue.

I got my data that I requested but I'm not been compensated in any way.

This is unreal for a provider to treat it's customers in this matter and do completely nothing to try and repair the damage.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @brucie67

I can see my colleague Samantha has responding to an open ticket on your account.

You can view this ticket by Clicking Here

If you can please read through our response and respond back to the ticket, we can then continue to further assist you with your query.

Kind regards.

brucie67
Hooked

Thanks @Dumbledore I too have replied to that ticket. 

So feel free to pass this back to @SammyM please.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @brucie67

Thanks for getting back in touch and advising us you have replied to the ticket on your account.

I have had a look through the details left by yourself and my colleague @SammyM and have left further details for you to view here

If you have any further questions please let us know.

- Warwick