cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for them to "do me proud" - is it just me?

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Still waiting for them to "do me proud" - is it just me?

It seems that to get round the original problem, we placed an ADSL order rather than a fibre order to get around these protracted bridge cases and cancellations. Firstly, I'll ensure that any charges are refunded for the date of ADSL provision at the very least. In the meantime, I'll update the ticket correspondence for you.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

And when should the OP get his requested Fibre service @MattyC?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

rgbargie
Hooked

Ok, so I have been given an ADSL service as a means to an end; pity no one at PN had the courtesy to inform me until @MattyC intervened. I also understand that my fibre service may  now be scheduled for 23 December.

To return to my original question "is it just me?" or is every new fibre customer encountering this, let's be frank, tortuous, annoying, time consuming and rather surreal process of cancelled orders going round in a continuous loop? I have now had an explanation as to what is happening here but why this is happening remains far from clear. Surely there must be a simpler way of progressing orders in the future, if for no other reason than for PN to maintain at least some semblance of its reputation for customer service.