cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status change to Very Happy from Confused/frustrated and angry

Bjn
Grafter

Status change to Very Happy from Confused/frustrated and angry

First of all can I start by saying a big thank you to Adam for sorting out my order/tracker confusion and his help with clarifying the new install date after problems with Plusnet on-line
ordering system
As confirmed by Adam my Fibre was installed today between 8am-1pm to be exact 10.35am it was up and running.
Just after 7am in my account updates kept appearing in messages to update me of the process by 8am it was stating everything ready to go  and Plusnet connection live.
10am call from engineer called to say cutting off phone while doing final connection work. 10.30am engineer installed BT fibre modem, no need to replace faceplate as this was upgraded 3 months ago when line to pole replaced by BT. By 10.35am router connected and up and running and speed test showing 61.5 down and 10.5mb up, just waiting to see how it changes in next 10 days. My estimates from Plusnet were 55mb down and 13mb up.Engineer left 10.45am. One happy customer as all went so smoothly
Just one question is it normal for the Broadband light on Techicolour router to flash twice every 10 second when nothing connected except the BT modem .The DSL light on router not flashing ie constant green?
Off to set-up wireless devices and kids games consul to network

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Status change to Very Happy from Confused/frustrated and angry

Just one question is it normal for the Broadband light on Techicolour router to flash twice every 10 second when nothing connected except the BT modem .The DSL light on router not flashing ie constant green?

AFAIK that should be nothing to worry about, that usually indicates data transfer between the router and the modem, connection logs show me that you've had a constant connection over the weekend.
Really glad to hear that the install went to plan.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team