cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staff Training

warbleeder
Grafter

Staff Training

Question: do plusnet staff get the same training they did before they merged with bt
My Answer: seems not
My Reason: TWICE in afew months the data proctection on my account has been broken why?.... first it was durben... i expect it with them as every time i spoke with them it seem like i was teaching school kids how to spell..... now sheffield  Angry
for some reason no matter how much u guys have anoyed me due to staff screwing up i stick with P/N but after today im asking myself why?
15 REPLIES 15
warbleeder
Grafter

Re: Staff Training

any chance of been contacted asap? as i am working at 3am so need sleep.... telling a 3rd party that my account is in debt . (theres no debt on my account) so why?..they could take over my account if i agreed and they could pay off balance and then telling them that it would be cheaper for them to have a second phone line added at £49.99 is out of order
and if i broker forum rules by disclosing what has happened okie dokie but if staff didnt mess around soo much and anoy me then i wouldnt do it
warbleeder
Grafter

will someone contact me? ive got the 3rd party going nuts because u refusin to connect their broadband and phone at their said adress it needs sorting ..... i would calll you but only having access to a pay as go mobile and when we phone u we get stuck on hold .... it dont mix need a call please
fourfourdevon
Grafter

The forum is not the place where you can get instant support from Plusnet.
If you want immediate support you need to phone them, if you are happy to wait for them to get back to you, you can raise a ticket, if you want to talk with other people about your experience of Plusnet then post here.
Posting here, may  or may not have a customer service agent pick up and deal with it, and it may be quick or slow, or never.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

and looking at your previous post and reaffy hate the SA customer service, dial 0115 296 5188 and you will always get Sheffield
fourfourdevon
Grafter

0114 Surely?
David_W
Rising Star

I'm sort of very lost.  PN gave your details to a 3rd party who now want to install a 2nd line in your house, or someone elses house?
warbleeder
Grafter

I'm sort of very lost.  PN gave your details to a 3rd party who now want to install a 2nd line in your house, or someone elses house?
kinda awkward to exsplain but my account is on hold... basicly suspended due to my request ....how ever a month or 2 after the request i called p/n to change adress then i had to cancle change .... even tho the bt engi called me on the instalation date and i told him NOT to go forward with the activation he still did ..... so the 3rd party at property x now wants their p/n activating.
p/n have told them no because my account is on the line and im in debt with them.... im in no debt and im starting to get verry damn pissed with it.
the 3rd party was also told by a p/n staff that if the 3rd party had taken my account over they would have to repay the debt...
following that p/n then told 3rd party it would be cheaper for them to get a second line put in a £49.99
i would call but i have no credit on my mobile...and why the hell should i waste my time waiting for a call back when plusnet can break the data protection act 1998.....
they didnt spend time doing sec checks.... they didnt speand time to call me and ask me if it was ok.... they just blurted it out without thinking....
so why should we do what they wont?

warbleeder
Grafter

ow yea and i yelled at P/n via ticket almost 6 and half hours ago NO call NO reply NO nothing... wheres my call?
5:55pm, Thursday 23 Sep 2010
fourfourdevon
Grafter

I wouldnt expect a call back from a ticket until 24 hours or more had elapsed.
warbleeder
Grafter

and it took them 2 seconds to brake the law?
im working in 4 hours and want a call before then as i finnish at 2pm and will be mocving bhouse as soon as i finnish work then ill be going to sleep for work at 4am on sat morning....
plusnet staff seem to be going downhill and this is main reason i started the thread
i dont know whats going on with the staff but upto me having the first data breach i never heard of anything like this about plusnet...
but as i said before its now 6 and half hours ive had nothing not even a reply to my ticket.... wouldnt hurt to get a commet saying wen have seen your ticket blah blah blah
when durben did the breach i was nice and clam but a second breach  is stupid...... you have to see my point to be fair
warbleeder
Grafter

ow and as of this moment my question still remains Unanswered
Question: do plusnet staff still get the same kind of training they did before the bt merge?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Question: do plusnet staff still get the same kind of training they did before the bt merge?

There wasn't a 'merge' with BT. We still operate as Plusnet in our own offices as a separate entity to BT. Plusnet's support team do not provide any BT support.
The staff get very similar, just updated, training that they received 4 years ago.

Unfortunately as Adam advised in your previous thread, the team in the forums work during weekday core hours, so to contact the support team outside of this the best way is to give us a call.
Sorry for the problems you appear to have had recently, if you can advise of when you are available I'll ask one of my team to contact you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
warbleeder
Grafter

28 hours and no reply hmmm ....
and i know plusnet have a sep call centre to bt but the staff and customer serv ive been getting from p/n latly ure seems like bt staff
comon p/n 28 hours is a joke!!!!!!!!!!
fourfourdevon
Grafter

I know what you've said about your phone credit etc, but that doesn't change this:
Quote from: fourfourdevon
The forum is not the place where you can get instant support from Plusnet.
If you want immediate support you need to phone them, if you are happy to wait for them to get back to you, you can raise a ticket, if you want to talk with other people about your experience of Plusnet then post here.
Posting here, may  or may not have a customer service agent pick up and deal with it, and it may be quick or slow, or never.