cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speak as you find.

BertieBassett
Grafter

Speak as you find.

I don't know much about this broadband stuff. Switch it on, lights blink and I watch a film - type deal. On Sunday my connection kept dropping with different lights blinking. Phoned Plusnet help at 9:00 on Sunday night. Got through in seconds. Spoke to the efficient and articulate [CSA Removed], who checked it all out told me it was "The Exchange" and reported it. Service came back up half an hour or so later. No problem since. However, yesterday evening an Open Reach engineer rocked up at the house. Checked the whole system end to end with some exciting gizmo's and proclaimed all was was working at peak performance. Many thanks folks.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) CSA name/s removed to private staff area as per Forum rules

2 REPLIES 2
2u2me
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Speak as you find.

You are not on your own, service has been OK for me and any problems have been sorted quickly, that`s why I have just committed to a further 18 months, with a competitive deal.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Speak as you find.

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback here, always good to hear back when things go to plan.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet