cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, let's try that one again! and again!

FIXED
Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 73

Sorry, let's try that one again! and again!

So, in the last few days I have received three marketing emails regarding PlusNet Exclusive SIM deal. Is this really necessary?

I live one of the many areas of the country that does not benefit from a reliable EE service.

From what I can see it's not possible to just unsubscribe from Mobile offers

Marketing Preferences

As you’re with Plusnet, you get access to loads of exclusive deals that aren’t available anywhere else.

From savings on mobile SIMs and BT Sport, through to prizes, exclusive offers and account reviews to ensure you’re on the best deal, there’s loads on offer that we’d hate for you to miss out on.

Normally I do not subscribe to marketing emails but I am stuck with them if I want a account review, unless someone knows different.

Dan.

1 REPLY 1
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Sorry, let's try that one again! and again!

Fix

Unfortunately we can’t specify what to subscribe you from when setting your marketing preferences. Sad

We’ll still send you an account review and end of contract reminder even if you unsubscribe from marketing, we’ll just not include a new offer in those emails.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button