cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some (not so) good honest feedback from Manchester!

jmcgough
Grafter

Some (not so) good honest feedback from Manchester!

Good honest broadband..........no just no
I am currently trying to stream netflix and amazon prime and it keeps buffering or rather dropping to a lower bit rate.  I have done all the usual muck speedtests this and that.  I don't understand how within the space of a week I have went from adequate service to one thats pee poor.
Look telling it like it is, this whole operation is seemingly a joke.  Customers don't ask for much, other than their service to work as expected.  I raised a proper complaint about 5 months ago, never heard back from the gentleman handling it as "question put on hold".  Then it was closed, even though I maintained my services weren't working as they should.  I attempted to email and then call, only for it to fall on deaf ears in the sense that "he will be in touch".  Now considering I did write to the MD one would think it would receive appropriate atttention. 
I see the forums here and over at TBB, the same problems exist as they did when I joined Plusnet.  I get there are so many users with different setups, point is why aren't these issues being addressed?
Why is everything such a struggle with Plusnet?  The other week I raised an issue in terms of my speed being capped at Plusnet's end, the thread was ignored by staff.  Raising a ticket essentially drew a blank response, only going in via live chat did I get it lifted.  Most threads I see on here and over at TBB are people just asking for help, if it wasn't for experienced members they would fall on deaf ears.  Responses are either slow or not forthcoming, you want to deliver good honest broadband, you negate to mention the poor service it comes with.  I have to be fair to you, there are a variety of ways to get in touch, 30 minute wait times on the phone, average of 5-10 people queueing on live chat, ticket system taking a number of days to reply rather than the stated maximum, complaints (like mine) being handled incorrectly, no one replying to emails......the list goes on.
Couple all of that with fluctuating speeds, congestion, pings unacceptably high.......please explain why people (plurally) should be happy with their lot?  I certainly am not!
The company has grown massively in the last couple of years.....in the process you have seemingly neglected all areas of the service, broadand, communication et al.
Is it great being a Plusnet customer (with a problem) right now?  Naah didn't think so.
I hold no hope of this being read by staff, if it is then please have the gumption to own up and fix problems rather than treating users like they are thick or stupid (as I had the other week).
P.S. BQM isn't telling the full story.........