Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So far I have noticed by PN staff

TORPC
Grafter

So far I have noticed by PN staff

1. Contradict each other
2. Have to be reminded by other staff members or PM'd by Members to (jog their short term memory)
3. Confuse members
4. Any slower then they would be in reverse
5. Left hand does not know what the other is doing (despite being on an open forum)
(ok I know they are recruiting in the new Call Center)
However standards should not deminish as a result (since the expansion should boost moral etc)
12 REPLIES 12
picbits
Rising Star

Re: So far I have noticed by PN staff

Still better than TalkTalk though Wink
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

1, 2 and 3 I'm hoping aren't as prevelant in the forums (although I know it does still happen) as we're a smaller team. I'm aiming to get more consistency between the team over the coming weeks and months as we need to be giving the same information for the same situations.
4. In what respects?
5. As above, I hope this isn't something you've seen regularly between different members of the DC team.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Quote from: TORPC
3. Confuse members

That's something that's continually brought up.
It's also been pointed out many times with little effect that ticket/ticket replies etc, things that are suppose to explain to members what's happening, should be in plain English.
It's really hard to believe that isn't happening. How many times do you see "What does this mean?". You would think staff would get fed up answering questions that are already supposed to be the answer to questions.
TORPC
Grafter

@Chris
1, 2 & 3
As you already the amount of times in 1 of my threads alone where PN staff Via the forum thread <=======> Ticket was not following communication & replying without reading from the beginning of the ticket etc etc etc
PN staff sya one thing on a Ticket & DC staff say the complete oppisite
It does feel like I have visited kindergarten where it is (He said ?? / She said ??) (you daddy is better than mine) that I thought was left behind the day I left school 20+ years ago Sad
Even other members have been confused by the answers that the DC & Ticket staff has given for the same ticket
Quote from: DomS

Not between the forum staff it isn't at least they were consistant
Mav
Fixes: 514

Quote from: TORPC
Quote from: DomS

Not between the forum staff it isn't at least they were consistant

I found the TT forum staff very consistent...
...in that they consistently fobbed me off, consistently threatened me with charges for a call out even though everything inside the house (beyond the master socket) had been eliminated as possible problem areas just so they didn't have to send anyone out and consistently let me down passing me from one person to another.
You've heard of NTSC for USA TV (Never Twice Same Colour). Well I think it also applies to Talk Talk as in Never Twice Same Customer Wink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

TORPC
Grafter

With
TalkTalk
No Try Scam Customers
I left them in Dec & the sent me a bill for Feb
TORPC
Grafter

Add to the above list
Takes over 5 days to respond to a query answered by members on the same day as Plusnet staff ask a question or 2 in relation to an ongoing issue
Please see
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,122856.msg1075594.html#msg1075594
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

If you have a post that needs a response and hasn't had one in a *working* day on the forum, feel free to PM one of the DC team. We're a very small team and might not pick every post up otherwise.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
niekoneturiu

And be persistant as unfortunately that's the only way. You will see this in most comments where peeple say don't give up and you will be rewarded. HOPEFULLY Smiley
TORPC
Grafter

Cheers Chris
Will make a mental note Smiley
amcclean
Rising Star

Sorry for all your bad experiences.
I have to say I have nothing but praise for pn support.
For pretty much all of my recent frustrating bb issue I have had direct contact and support very frequently with updates on the fault.
Pn are the only ISP I know where when something is really wrong like with my 4 month fault a dedicated point of contact is possible.
I believe, from 4 months arduous experience, a large number of customer issues are  down to the BT wholesale and BT open reach interface or lack thereof.
Pn in my experience are great and I continue to recommend them.
Podman
Lloyd71
Dabbler

I have to agree with the above post, the support team on here have been fantastic and have never failed to reply within a day. The phone guys are also very good, it just takes a long time to get through to them!