cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Six days and no response to ticket

Bruce47
Grafter

Six days and no response to ticket

Ticket #38865521 regarding M&S vouchers.
Would it be possible to have a response.
The promotional period was 25th October 2010 to 28th November 2010.  I have four activations during this period, two on Value and two on Extra.  I would therefore expect 2x £20 and 2x £30, total £100 vouchers.  To date, I have received £40.  In addition, none of these came before Christmas.  Earliest was 15th January.
21 REPLIES 21
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Six days and no response to ticket

Bruce47,
I've flagged this with the relevant team so I'll make sure this gets an answer today.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Bruce47
Grafter

Hi Adam
Thank you for the speedy reply (as always) Smiley but I still haven't received a response.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Bruce47,
Sorry to hear that (Adam stomps off in the direction of the marketing team). I'll come back to you shortly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Bruce47
Grafter

Bruce returns to forum still unhappy with no response to the ticket.
Can we have a ceasefire?  It seems that since joining Plusnet, nothing has gone right*.  Can I give up now please?  Pretty please?
Would it be possible just for someone to confirm the number and type of signups I had during the promotional period so I can check that I've received the correct amount of vouchers.  Please?
* = Although this does seem to be on par with every other ISP I've used.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Bruce returns to forum still unhappy with no response to the ticket.

You're joking  Embarrassed Cry
I'm off now to get you that information and to put it very politely demonstrate my extreme displeasure in a dramatic way...
I'll come back to you shortly.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Bruce47
Grafter

Thank you again Adam.  Just received two emails with updates to the ticket
There should be one further set of vouchers on the way to you to the value of £30 for the Extra referral, I shall contact M&S to chase this up for you. I apologise further for these delays.
**Correction**
There are £60 in vouchers that should have been dispatched. I shall investigate this further.
Sorry for the confusion.
I make the total that I should receive £100.  So this £60 plus the £40 already received (and mostly spent on booze) seems correct.  I'll wait with bated breath to see what comes back after the "investigation".
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,
Yes its £100 altogether that's due to you. I shall PM you a list of the user names shortly of those you referred whilst the offer was valid (25/10/10 to 28/11/10).
I'm glad this got sorted
£40 already received (and mostly spent on booze)
have one for me Smiley
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Bruce47
Grafter

Hi Adam
Sorry to keep bugging you, but could you clarify/find out if the last reply to the ticket meant that the £60 had been sent or whether it meant he would find out if they've been sent.
Its just I've now waited a week since the last response and haven't received either the vouchers or any update on the ticket.
The larder is starting to get a bit empty now the last lot of voucher have run out! Wink
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi again,
I really hope it means that they have been sent. I'm querying this now so I'll let you know ASAP.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

It means the vouchers were sent Smiley The agent who responded passes on his apologies for any confusion.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Bruce47
Grafter

OK - thank you again Adam.  Will keep a lookout in the post.
Bruce47
Grafter

My latest reply to the ticket
It has now been 11 days since the last addition to this ticket and I am yet to receive the final £60 of vouchers.
The promotion advertised that these vouchers would be received in time for Christmas.  It is now the 14th February and Christmas has long since gone.  Is there any hope that they will be received by Christmas 2011?!
I have spent far too much time chasing Plusnet about their various promotions since joining so I will be cancelling my Plusnet account and migrating to another provider if this matter is not satisfactorily resolved within 10 days.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm going to ask that you let me know if they don't turn up tomorrow. On average they seem to be taking about 3 working days to get through.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Bruce47
Grafter

£60 of M&S vouchers are still outstanding.
Cancellation letter was sent anyway and has now been actioned.
Ticket #38865521 was inadvertently closed by myself about a week ago.
I'm not happy about this and would like a callback from someone TODAY who has the authority to either issue (and have delivered) £60 M&S vouchers or arrange for me to be issued with £60 cash.