Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for Plusnet Phone and Fibre, Now wondering if I made the right choice

BillyHunt
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Signed up for Plusnet Phone and Fibre, Now wondering if I made the right choice

OK I'll cut straight to the point. I'm currently with SKY phone and Fibre, I've signed up to switch to Plusnet for both.
I received a message the other day
Your request to transfer [Not MY Telephone No] to Plusnet is due to happen on 29/7/2014.
You can cancel this order any time up to 4pm on the working day before the transfer happens.

The obvious problem it's not my telephone number????Huh
Also the fact I gave them three different dates to choose and they seem to randomly pick one that wasn't even a option, I'm not really happy about this what's the point in supplying three different dates then you pick none of them?
I raised a ticket at 11:05pm,  on Tuesday 15 Jul 2014 it hasn't been replied to yet, is this normal?
So today I try phoning to query the above and also ask about a MAC key which on the back of a letter I received today says I need to provide one but I haven't.
I pick the option to query my order and I get a recorded message saying my line isn't active and that the call queue time is currently over 15mins and then the call ends. ????
What is the procedure for cancelling the whole lot? would i get my money back?
At the end of the day i don't think I'm really that bothered anymore  Sad

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Signed up for Plusnet Phone and Fibre, Now wondering if I made the right choice

@BillyHunt,
I'm so sorry about this.
I've already passed on feedback about the poor response and not booking the dates you asked for. As we've booked one sooner I can't see it being due to an issue of availability. I will obviously endeavour to change the date to one of the 3 you gave, assuming they're available.
Before I do that I need to address the issue of the line provision and the transfer of the phone number as that may impact on how I deal with the fibre order.
I'll give this all I've got and make sure we resolve this ASAP and arrange a good will gesture for you.
If you'd prefer to cancel please contact our customer options team:
http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/cancellation.shtml
UPDATE: To get this resolved with a transfer of your number we need to cancel the original orders, replace them correctly and expedite them.
We're working on that now and I'll contact you tomorrow with more details about when we should have you reconnected.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Re: Signed up for Plusnet Phone and Fibre, Now wondering if I made the right choice

Just updating to make sure you've seen our latests update on ticket 88611287.
I'm sorry this has delayed the move so you may wish to advise your current provider of the new date for the transfer.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
BillyHunt
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Thanks Adam for your help
So is the date of 08/08/14 in doubt?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

It is indeed,
Feel free to give me a shout nearer the time if you have any concerns and let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team