cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should it take a months wait for an answer via Email to the moderation team ??

TORPC
Grafter

Should it take a months wait for an answer via Email to the moderation team ??

As per the title
They have acknowledged receipt of the email with the questions in,
so why the long wait ?Huh
or are they having a chitchat to come up with a jackonory story ?Huh
As they can or will not answer ?Huh
Edit:

I have posted the questions via a PM to a Mod, to see if they get answered in a reasonable timeframe to (give them another chance to answer them)
despite asking 3 times by email & even asked why they have not been answered at least twice (without so much as an acknowledgement)
Yet I / you / we guess that is all ok as the moderation team are not moderated by the very people that assigned & could revoke the moderators privileges at anytime
Quote from: Chris
So tell me if a Moderators post gets reported for breaking the rules for say (being derogatory towards a person) (flaunting the rules) (Racist / offensive avatars) etc
Will the Moderator(s) in question be spoken to / (posts removed) or will the reporter be the one to get a warning ?Huh

If the rest of the moderation team don't agree with the reported post, then it's likely that no action will be taken. If the same post is reported by multiple people, then the moderators can revisit and make a decision again. The person making the report is unlikely to be warned in this instance. (I know exactly which thread you mean and don't agree that any rules are being broken).

also please see Reply #7 where I asked you to advise on the difference between clarity & being accused of stirring things up & what you propose to do about it

It is not my place to take action on this, I am not a moderator of these forums. I am happy to discuss this with the moderators, however any action required is decided by the moderation team.

If not I have advised I will post the questions in the open forum
For example
One of the questions relates to a link that does NOT WORK that was supplied by the moderator who sent the original email to me
11 REPLIES 11
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Should it take a months wait for an answer via Email to the moderation team ??

Quote from: TORPC
......One of the questions relates to a link that does NOT WORK that was supplied by the moderator who sent the original email to me

With regard to the above mentioned link, that was my fault for supplying a link to which you had no access because your forum ban was in place Embarrassed
Apologies for that.
This was immediately corrected in a follow up email.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
TORPC
Grafter

Re: Should it take a months wait for an answer via Email to the moderation team ??

In a follow up email that typically got lost in cyberspace as I have not received it
But why have yo not answered the other questions ?Huh
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

As far as I'm aware all the questions you've asked have been answered in the tickets or the emails you've exchanged with myself or other people from Plusnet. I'd strongly suggest that you take a step back from this issue and let it drop now.
The debate about this has been done to completion, you've had responses from multiple people at Plusnet.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
NedLudd
Grafter

Well said Chris!
Geoff,
York.
TORPC
Grafter

@Chris

Whilst I agree some have been attempted to be answered in a haphazard way by PlusNet

They original questions have not all been answered by the moderators
Even Strat has today answered only one of the questions that was not answered (in this very thread)

I'd strongly suggest that you take a step back from this issue and let it drop now.

Or
1. You'll get me banned for wanting answers that have not been answered or for Dotting the I's & Crossing the T's ?? as in the 1st when I was accused of ignore the Forum Rules with impunity (when I actually did start altering it) & if you recheck all the threads (did I once actually state / indicate that I would not abide by the rules & alter my signature) if so please point it out to me / then I will apologise for any mistake I have may have inadvertently made (did I not actually prove that I did start altering my signature ??)
Requesting your full permission to pull the quote from the ticket(s) with all names to be named & shamed
Also a certain CEO's Senior management from their email response (no need for me to add her name unless I have her express permission (which I doubt I will get) however you can ask her on my behalf since you are both employed by plusNet & don't want your dirty laundry aired in public view
When CEO's Senior management Can't even string a sentence together correctly with proper use of syntax?

".. content of certain threads was causing offensive to other users."

No wonder why PlusNet are getting more complaints than ever
2. Other punishment(s) would you like to address towards me ?Huh
3. lock / delete /  edit my threads / posts ?Huh
4. What are you all afraid of to (mildly coin a phrase (the actual truth to jump up & bite you on the gluteus maximus))
PlusNet have all yet to to answer all & to provide the proof that I clearly asked for,
The Moderators have yet to answer for themselves
Let us get the cards on the table out in the open in a 100% honest debate (where other members have clearly seen & pointed out) things like
1. A witch hunt
2. Labelling
3. Injustice
4. Cyber-Bullying
5. Badger baiting
6. Plusnet Wont do anything about it etc
Even when thrust in PlusNets face(s) they are in complete denial & will not face up to the reality of what is happening under their own noses in (clear Black & White)
See the trend do you Chris
@NeddLudd
No offence & no disrespect
This is between me PlusNet & certain Mods & as you have only seen a snippet, you are not best placed to judge  Wink
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

We will not be continuing the debate about this, and pulling up someone for their spelling and grammar really has absolutely nothing to do with this issue.
Once again, step back and let this drop. You mention that we want you banned, that's not true but you seem insistent on trying our patience.
I will not be replying to this thread again and I intend to enjoy the rest of my weekend.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
TORPC
Grafter

I see & so can others
because you know I was wronged & you will not admit to it
I am not insistent on trying anyones patience
I am however hell bent on the truth being out in the open (to which you refuse to discuss) (If that tries anyones patience (then it is as the cap fits))
Which actually proves several members points that has been raised in the open
Why do you keep insisting that YOU want me to drop the truth ?Huh
I hope you can sleep at night with your clear refusal to discuss the TRUTH & I hope it does not haunt you later on in life when you start having regrets for the wrongs you could of righted
NedLudd
Grafter

@NeddLudd
No offence & no disrespect
This is between me PlusNet & certain Mods & as you have only seen a snippet, you are not best placed to judge

Then kindly settle your differences elsewhere!
I for one, am sick of your constant bickering on this forum. The peace was fantastic whilst you were banned!
Geoff,
York.
TORPC
Grafter

Is anyone holding you at ransom to click on & to read my posts ?Huh
You have a choice not to do so
Please use that choice wisely
As this thread does / did not relate to you (unless you know different) ?Huh
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

TORPC.
We want to have a well running forum, with customer volunteers moderating it.  We want our community, including our moderators to enjoy themselves on the forums and have constructive conversations which help any person on the internet searching for help.  We want our customers to follow the rules to make lives easier.    We don't want a forum full of bickering.
You've questioned the moderators actions, escalating that right through to the most senior person within Plusnet with responsibility on this forum, me.    I've reviewed them, and irrelevant of the various timings, decided that I agree with the moderator assessment based on historical application of forum signature rules.  The mods were actually lenient with you but you dragged the whole thing out, generating our customers more hassle and work.  Hence the ban was upheld.
The moderators don't need to constantly justify their actions.  That would make their job impossible.  They can discuss with us, and people can escalate outside them, if they feel it's unfair.
Then this all happened again, and you attempted to go to the CEO of Plusnet to get your way.  Really, I should have picked this back up, but I let Lisa handle it, just to make sure she agreed with Chris, the Mods and my assessment of the issue.  She agreed with us.
And now, back we are again with you demanding things from our customer moderators.  You aren't going to get them.  They have their own lives to live and get on with.  Just accept the that the bans happened, that you've served them and come back.
if you continue to generate work for our moderator team and, frankly, annoy our other customers on here, I'll ask the moderators to permanently ban you.
Please relax and go back to the fun, interesting and generally useful/helpful posts you were doing before.
I've asked the mods to lock this thread.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

mod:note
locked as requested.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'