cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should it be this difficult for PN sales to sell?

happybunny
Grafter

Should it be this difficult for PN sales to sell?

Please help!!!
My wife is trying to arrange a brand new connection for the charity she works for.
So far she has managed to speak to the sales teams on two occasions the last being Monday 15th June between 2-3pm as has been promised on both occasions that the sales team will email the two packages discussed so that one of these packages can be chosen.  She rang from a mobile ending 763 if that helps tracing the call.
Can someone please get back in contact and provide the email detail as agreed with sales.
Not a great start for them after thoroughly recommending Plusnet to the charity so I hope this can be recovered.
Mark.
5 REPLIES 5
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Should it be this difficult for PN sales to sell?

Hi Mark,
This makes for poor reading, sorry to see this.
I reckon this one would be best dealt with via PM if you're ok to message me? I'll probably need full details to trace the call and feed back. I'm on annual leave next week, so if you see this late on, it may be best to ask one of my colleagues, or contact sales again.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
happybunny
Grafter

Hi Matty,
I've dropped a pm with more details.
Thanks, Mark
happybunny
Grafter

Right then PlusNet, how do we move this forward?
New customer calls up and gets offered two packages.  Promised an email with the packages so can be discussed and one selected.
New customer calls up again after not getting the first email and once again promised the original email with the new package.
Existing customer (me) who posts on here asking for help gets a reply and then sends PM to Matty with all details.
Nothing happens.
Please help this potential new customer or at least tell them you are not interested.
I'm not happy and they are being patient because they have a workaround for now so have a little bit of time but that will not last forever. 
The alternative for them is TalkTalk and as an ex-customer of theirs that scares me but plusNet seem to be going the same way based on this experience.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi mark_c,
Not good Sad
I'm sorry no one has got back to you.
Matty is away from work so I'm going to suggest that you forward the PM on to myself and I'll pick it up.
BTW you might not see many recent posts from me here but I'm an experienced staff member and intend to be a regular poster here.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
happybunny
Grafter

Hi Adam,
Thanks for your reply but to be brutally honest I'm not impressed with how plusnet is operating at the moment. There do seem to be a lot of platitudes being posted around the forum and in this case no action.  Matty did say he would be out this week, but as I PM'd him within a couple of hours of his post I would expect this to have been forwarded or someone else take up the case. PMs in this case have worked against clear communications.
Am I expecting too much?  Perhaps but managing expectations is very important.
I do have to sat that I am a satisfied customer with a good reliable connection so my personal experience so far is good, but trying to help someone else connect and enjoy your service has been a bit of an eye opener.
In the end they have called up again today and sorted it over the phone with an install date of mid July.
M.