cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I switch my landline to Plusnet?

KK
Grafter

Should I switch my landline to Plusnet?

I already have my broadband with Plusnet, and I am considering switching my landline over to Plusnet, so that I will save £2.50 a month on my broadband charges.  I have tried to call customer services to discuss it with them, but I cannot get through.
When I set up my broadband last September, I'm pretty sure that there was an option to post enquiries by email.  I did it once, and received a prompt and helpful reply.  Has the email feature been replaced by Braindead Jess?
The customer service issue is quite likely to dissuade me from switching my landline to Plusnet.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Should I switch my landline to Plusnet?

Hi there,
Really sorry about the wait when trying to phone us, as you might have seen us post elsewhere we're working hard to improve on that at the moment. It is possible to raise queries online via http://contactus.plus.net but why not post your questions on here or feel free to PM them over to me if you prefer.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
KK
Grafter

Adam, thanks for your reply.  I did in fact post my queries on the Home Phone forum, but that was before I found out about the customer service problems.  I will send you a PM.
BRABUS
Grafter

Simply put, YES, switch your line to them.  You will save money and despite some issues that you see people ranting about on here they do actually resolve them unlike other ISP and phone providers.
I wouldn't have moved my phone to plus net if I didnt think they were reliable as it's needed as an emergency back up for health reasons for my wife so it's not just a nice to have.
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
...we're working hard....

Whenever I see that phrase I cringe. It seems to imply that most of the time people cannot care about the service. It seems only when a bad situation arises they are "working hard".
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.