cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shockingly poor service re 'Phone and Broadband fault - anyone else?

manonamission

Shockingly poor service re 'Phone and Broadband fault - anyone else?

Have been banging my head against the wall for over 3 weeks now. 3 BT visits, still not @phone line and Broadband stuck below 200k. Plusnet staff seem happy to just ping the problem to BT and do nothing - and I spend ages waiting to speak to them at any time of the day.
If calling from a mobile try 0345 140 0200 saves a bit of money...
Frustrated...Quite a bit.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Shockingly poor service re 'Phone and Broadband fault - anyone else?

I'm just looking at your account now. I'm sorry to see that this seems to be taking a while to resolve, I'll take ownership of updating you from here and will do what I can to speed things up.
happy to just ping the problem to BT and do nothing -

The case is that the fault does lie with our suppliers so essentially there isn't anything we can do directly to fix it. However what we can do is put some pressure on our suppliers and keep you updated regularly so I will make sure that happens from here.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
manonamission

Hmmm, promised a call back at 4pm by Phone Faults people, NO CALL, I was also promised a call back from a senior customer services person this morning, and guess what, NO CALL
Sad Sad Sad Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad Sad
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm sorry this came later than promised but I understand one of my colleagues called you a few minutes ago. I'm confident that he is the right person to deal with this matter and that he understands the nature and urgency of the case.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
manonamission

Possible fix at Midnight last night either hasn't materialised or didn't work - can this be re-escalated again? And STILL NO CALL BACK from customer services.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

And STILL NO CALL BACK from customer services.

My colleague dealing with this fault called you at around 16:50 yesterday, I'm confident that he is the right person for you to deal with as he is capable of pushing this towards resolution whilst keeping you updated along the way.
As my colleague is not yet in the office I've checked the fault report and can see that an engineer is going back out this afternoon, access to your property should not be required so I'll make sure we get an update ASAP.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team