Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking customer service

timsmith
Grafter

Shocking customer service

Hi
Thought Id try here since Plusnet clearly don't review support tickets anymore.
I found earlier this week that Plusnet had been double billing me for a couple of months. This was the third time Ive had reason to contact Plsunet within the last 3months or so. Either way, I was promised a call back within the hour.
Surprise, surprise - that didn't happen. Updated the ticket on monday evening again requesting call back and still nothing....
Been with Plusnet for many many years - clearly its time to start looking elsewhere...
Tim
1 REPLY 1
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Shocking customer service

Morning Tim,
I'm very sorry you've not had a response on your ticket and that my colleague failed to phone you back. I'll feed this back internally so that this is dealt with accordingly.
I've had a look into this for you and I'm sorry that we've been over-charging you. It seems this was due to the Line Rental Saver not activating on your account correctly. I've manually activated this now so this issue should not arise next month.
I have forwarded the ticket on your account to our Billing team so that they can issue the refund once your bill clears.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused and we hope that this won't leave you to look elsewhere for another provider.