cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not started, and wanting to leave already!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Service not started, and wanting to leave already!

I am very sorry to hear your expectations were not set. It's likely we and BTwholesale requested the required by date changed to today but Openreach were unable to commit to that.

As your order is committed in the supplier applications for tomorrow I'd expect the order to complete at any point up to midnight tomorrow.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
eyeofmordor
Dabbler

Truly tiresome....I vowed that when the manager called me before and stated that I would be online today that I would allow a new leaf and give plusnet the benefit of the doubt with all things passed. Yet again during this disastrous process I have been let down and given false information.

I will see if it comes on tomorrow, but this poor passage of information has led me to believe that the organisation is not capable of managing my custom effectivley and I will likely be seeking the termination of my service in the next few weeks.

Thankyou for your time.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Good news. Your broadband order completed this morning, and one of the agents you spoke to yesterday took ownership of this, checked the order, activated your account and sent you notification to advise it's been completed.

Everything working now?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet