Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See - NEW COMPLAINT on BROADBAND FIBRE to OFCOM under "Everything else"

mtwbath
Dabbler

See - NEW COMPLAINT on BROADBAND FIBRE to OFCOM under "Everything else"

See under Everything Else - where PlusNet seem to be trying to hide this Thread

With the large number of complaints on this Forum re the broadband service and awful customer service complaining to OFCOM is very easy these days and allow them to build up a picture of scale of PlusNet's problem

Register a complaint by phoning 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040  ( they answered in 1 min this morning!)

of online at  http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/complain/phone-and-broadband-complaints/service-problems/

I have complained about the packet loss fault , on-going speed management and awful customer service of 100 min plus answer times

Please add yours.  

4 REPLIES 4
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: See - NEW COMPLAINT on BROADBAND FIBRE to OFCOM under "Everything else"

Everyone has a right to complain if they feel their hitting their head against a brick wall, which seams to be happening more and more at plusnet.

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

One of our mods (who is a customer, rather than a staff member) locked your thread as it was a duplicate. It's probably best here in feedback to be fair.

I can see that you've responded to the ticket that my colleague has personal ownership on, so I'll let him know.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Looking briefly at Ofcom's report there is much detail in what they plan to do and what they have done but Is these any specific figure to show what action and results they have had with specific ISP's rather than lumping all the figures together.

We are born into history and history is born into us.
mtwbath
Dabbler

I strongly disagree and see this a censorship. There are widespread problems with the PlusNet Fibre service - and please read your trust pilot reviews and other broadband review sites if you would like further information that isn't censored and withheld internally by Plusnet.

After 10 weeks of unusable fibre service and 7 weeks of  unresolved complaint and the 1000s of comments posted on here across a wide range of threads the only way to get a resolution is to go to the regulatory bodies. And they need to understand the scale of the problems.