cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOOOOOO Much Better than TALKTALK!!!

jahmoo

SOOOOOO Much Better than TALKTALK!!!

Just to say Thank You so far, joined PlusNet on the 12th November and so far its been hassle free, not had to switch the box off once(touch wood) where as with TalkTalk, it was a constant effort, 3-5 times a day or even that many and more in an evening.
Big thank you for the service so far  Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: SOOOOOO Much Better than TALKTALK!!!

welcome to the forums jahmoo Smiley
hope to see around and getting stuck in
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
ossettbob
Grafter

I would like to make a comment here. I was with TalkTalk since they first started with free broadband. At first, I had many problems but for last few years did not have any. I joined Plusnet on 9 November. I spent 2 hours on that day trying to connect and then phone calls to get sorted. I then had problems with usage. One day I had "spurious usage" of about 5-6 times my usual usage. This got sorted even after I had been told that I had used this amount. Plusnet admitted that the figure was wrong. Then I had a day when I lost my broadband. I had to mess around with master socket and wait about 2 hours for broadband to come back. Plusnet said they would phone and text me when it was back on but never did. I`ve had a couple of failures since then but I got broadband back after reseeting my router.
I joined Plusnet as it appeared to be cheaper than TalkTalk. I have just had my first bill. If I had all features I had with Talktalk (and with 40GB limit with TalkTalk, 10GB with Plusnet) I would be paying about same as i was with Talktalk. I admit Talktalk customer service is not a patch on Plusnet but don`t expect to have no problems or save money.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks and welcome aboard jahmoo Smiley
ossettbob I'm sorry to hear you've had a couple of issues but it sounds like they've since been sorted. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any problems again as I'll be more than happy to help out.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kdoug007
Grafter

have  been  with PN  for a  few  months  now..  EASILY  the  best  thing  i  ever  did  and  the  wi-fi  is  awesome..