Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish service

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Rubbish service

Looking at the ordering systems today, it looks like we should now be able to proceed with an order if you still want us to.
Having said this, I don't want to cause you any more grief if ultimately you now want to transfer away from us.
Can you let me know if you want me to get a new order placed for you and I'll do this as soon as possible.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry for double posting, I probably should have said in my last post, I haven't placed the order yet as this would stop a new provider placing their orders.
If this is what you're wanting to do, I wouldn't want to cause more problems by stopping/delayed this.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
dannygog1
Dabbler

Hi Harry.
If you are sure that it will go ahead this time without all the hassle then please go ahead and order it, I have already paid for the router delivery so I may as well carry on. Presumably you will contact me for suitable dates?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As much as I'd like to be able to give a 100% confirmation that it will go ahead without any problems at all, this is simply something that we can't do (and in my opinion, no one can really do, as things can always go wrong).
As it currently stands however, I don't see any reason why there should be any further problems.
I'm just getting the order placed now, I'll try to call you shortly once I've got the appointment list available.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
dannygog1
Dabbler

FINALLY!!!!!
This morning thanks to being expedited a BT engineer arrived to connect me to fibre.
Slight problem, no router!
It will be sent next week, fortunately my TP link modem router can re configure to router for cable so with a little help from Plusnet Techs all is good, as it is dual band think I will keep using it.
Getting good speeds as well.
Shame about all the hassle but got there in the end.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Glad to hear this was sorted in the end Smiley
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet