cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning Customer

BB
Grafter

Re: Returning Customer

Hi, Yes I have signed up but am not happy. I was told by [CSA Removed] that 27/12 was a fictitious date and that it would happen earlier. I was told that it would be resolved 12/12/2019. I have complained and basically got nowhere, just got fobbed off and told to ring various depts .No joy.

Never had any problems before.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for your post @BB

I'm sorry to hear to you feel that way.

Unfortunately the appointment booked was the earliest available in your area at that time. Checking now shows the earliest available appointment as the 3rd of January 2020 so I'm afraid we won't be able to speed this up for you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
BB
Grafter

Still cannot believe how long it takes. In your ads you don't say it can take up to a month to get connected. Is it BT or PN that I am waiting for?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @BB It'd be the engineer availability of Openreach I'm afraid. If you're unhappy with the date then you'd be free to cancel your order for a full refund at any point up to 72 hours before either your phone or broadband order completes.

However this would likely delay things as all providers bar cable companies such as Virgin Media use Openreach.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet