cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral discount calculation changed yet again!

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Referral discount calculation changed yet again!

Scott,
It is really good to see progress towards resolution.  Could you please give me an update to my PM on the business referrals and other issues?
Thanks,
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

reserved
Grafter

Mine is now showing the correct value (75p).
Just waiting for the back payments plus interest to be paid  Cheesy
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: reserved
Mine is now showing the correct value (75p).
Just waiting for the back payments plus interest to be paid  Cheesy

I'd confidently expect you to be paid interest at the rate given on the majority of current accounts these days!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
reserved
Grafter

Quote from: jelv
I'd confidently expect you to be paid interest at the rate given on the majority of current accounts these days!

Mine gives me 3% so that would do  Wink
gswindale
Grafter

Are you really sure it's worth it.
Assuming a 75p referral; if it had been missing for a year; then at 3% you would get approx 2p interest!
Admittedly if you have a larger number of referrals then it does add up; but for most people it's unlikely to be worth worrying about.
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Quote from: RobPN

I can confirm that the problematical referral I had is now showing correctly in my referrals table, i.e. '£0.00' has been replaced with '£0.75'

Just posting again to confirm that the referral mentioned above has now paid out for this month - i.e. has been added to the amount earned so far this month - so looking good so far.    Cool
(The billing date for that referred account is the 13th whilst my own billing date is the 25th, so it'll be paid this month).
Now just waiting on the missed months to be credited ...    Tongue
rja66
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

My original thread regarding the lack of my referral payments was locked on 23/12 in favour of this one. To save me from reading through 7 pages of replies (apologies for not doing so), can I ask for a brief update on where we are with this.
I see that my referrals seems to show correctly for my next billing month and I assume will be paid ok but when will all the credits be paid?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The best update is this one:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,119500.msg1059887.html#msg1059887
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
reserved
Grafter

Quote from: geofftswin
Are you really sure it's worth it.
Assuming a 75p referral; if it had been missing for a year; then at 3% you would get approx 2p interest!
Admittedly if you have a larger number of referrals then it does add up; but for most people it's unlikely to be worth worrying about.

The cheesy grin  Cheesy was the clue, I was "joking"!!
avatastic
Grafter

Presumably after my next referral cycle all those N/A in the Last Token column will have been replaced with dates?
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)
RobPN
Seasoned Hero

Quote from: avatastic
... all those N/A in the Last Token column will have been replaced with dates?

I've been wondering about that too, but I won't hold my breath  Roll_eyes
ScottStorey
Pro

Just popping in to answer a couple of questions since my last update.
Incorrect value of 50p showing on the website - It's not been forgotten about, it's logged under problem 79177 I'll give the guys sorting that a nudge to see what's happening with it.
Kevin - I'll get round to your PM this afternoon/tomorrow. Been busy with everyone coming back off holidays Cheesy
Back payments - As mentioned in an earlier post, no update yet on when these will be credited back and we are still very much working on identifying all the accounts and making sure it does get paid back.
"N/A" date on the tokens - After it's gone through a full cycle (i.e. the person you referred has been billed and you have been billed after) those dates should update themselves, this functionality hasn't changed in the slightest or been touched in the slightest.
gofaster
Rising Star

"N/A" date on the tokens - After it's gone through a full cycle (i.e. the person you referred has been billed and you have been billed after) those dates should update themselves, this functionality hasn't changed in the slightest or been touched in the slightest.

But none of my broadband entries have dates - not even those that weren't affected by the zero value bug.
I guess if you haven't touched this functionality then it will still be broken and displaying N/A ?
ScottStorey
Pro

I suspect all the people you have referred will be on the products that have been affected as I have seen this working.
I'll double check in the morning on your account. If it is something different it will be another problem to investigate as that issue I haven't seen logged or reported.
RobPN
Seasoned Hero

Quote from: Scott

I'll double check in the morning on your account. If it is something different it will be another problem to investigate as that issue I haven't seen logged or reported.

It's the same for my account Scott - ALL the broadband portions of my referrals show N/A, yet those who have transferred their phone to PN show the relevant date in that section.