cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Offers

robinbrittain

Referral Offers

I recommended someone on 23rd August 2010, as part of the referrals scheme with offer for £25 worth of Dabs.com Vouchers.  To this date (17th January 2001), during which period, having been contacted by Plusnet to confirm the voucher type and amount to be sent, and subsequent attempts by myself contacting Plusnet to 'physically' obtain the vouchers, I have never received them, or been offered any reimbursement of my time in pursuing this matter.
Why is this?
This is appalling service. There are legality issues of such offers and then failing to deliver.
Regards,
Robin Brittain.
3 REPLIES 3
Bruce47
Grafter

Re: Referral Offers

You aren't alone ... see this thread: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,91054.0.html
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

robinbrittain,
I'm sorry to hear that you are still affected like this (I'm honestly surprised that anyone still is)
Looking at your account I can see that unfortunately the agent you presumably spoke to on 29/12/10 made an error and did not raise the ticket correctly, at that time the query should have gone to our marketing team. Please accept our apologies for that.
I am taking this up with our marketing team now to see if we can get something sent out. I need to make you aware that the deal with DABS we had for the vouchers has long since expired so we may need to offer you an alternative. I'll reply with more details very soon.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I've just spoken to marketing it seems an error has been made which we apologise for sincerely.
You are actually due to receive £50 worth of vouchers. (£25 DABS and £25 M&S) As we're unable to send DABS vouchers we're proposing to send you £50 worth of M&S instead.
Let me know how you feel about this.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team