cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: email address chief executive - andy baker

royasoleimani

These are all lies.  They buy time for themselves and blame your current provider.  They left mine so long there were no spaces left in my cabinet.  I have lost a huge amount of time and money in calls to get this resolved and I'm absolutely fuming.  I have seen so many of these complaints online so if they don't compensate me, I will contact the other disgruntled customers and take it to watchdog and ofcom.  If you are not already tied into anything with these cowboys, then get out.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

@royasoleimani wrote:

I will contact the other disgruntled customers and take it to watchdog and ofcom

good luck with that.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Bold claims - got any facts?

Did you by chance tell your current provider that you were leaving them?  If yes, then big mistake on your part.  That will totally inhibit any supplier from taking over that line until after your current provider has terminated service.

Yes there are a lot of such reports because so many people migrating do not follow the process.  All a migrating user needs to do is to ask a new provider to take over the service - end of.  Telling your old supplier that you are leaving will in 95% of cases totally foul up the whole process.

Were the address records held by BTOR and BTw for your existing service correct?  Again there are many reports around here of significant delays arising from incorrect data being held by BT - this would impact all ISPs equally.

And yes Plusnet do make mistakes too and when they do, they usually fess up.

So what are the facts in your situation?

If you are looking for help, advice or just sympathy as a first post, that is not likely to help you.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.