cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Didn't have the best of experiences joining Plusnet but...

Kinaida
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Well, since you have access to the Great and Good of this hapless company I will be very grateful if you might pass on my repeated request to collect the monthly landline charge on my account. I don't intend to sit on a phone, for the nth time, for 45 minutes to be assured that it will be fixed. Result ?  None! 

And for those pious members, wringing their hands at their perceived view of "new members" and their apparent lack of understanding about  the technical sanctity of this forum. The reason I posted this request here is because there is no other way to contact this dreadful company.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note.

split thread into its own topic for clarity and visibility
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I will be very grateful if you might pass on my repeated request to collect the monthly landline charge on my account.

I've replied to the ticket on your account, the billing is correct and the payment is taken already. Your next invoice isn't due to much later this month. I'm struggling to see what the issue is.

The reason I posted this request here is because there is no other way to contact this dreadful company.

We offer support over the phone, live chat, twitter, facebook and this forum.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Kinaida
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Chris Parr:

Yes,  suddenly I  had an explanatory email , somewhat garbled in presentation. And thank you for that. 

Struggling to understand the Issue?

My issue is the catalogue of mixed messages that caused me to chase this. The last  CA contact I managed to make said that payment would be collected in a few days. And this was after what I understood to be part payment, had been taken for September.

Cut it anyway you like your comment lacks any sort of intellectual rigour. What matters is that I am struggling with the lack of clarity and access afforded by Plusnet.  As are many others. Your struggles are immaterial in this case.

What will also be useful to know is how my Community log-in is linked to my member account and who has access to it. 

I omitted any Member account information on the earlier message

I learned at the outset that all account passwords are displayed in clear to the Call centres. Plusnet does not use system character prompts  for security purposes. Seems to be somewhat open house in all the wrong areas?

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Apologies if you found the email garbled, it was sent to explain what you had been billed for and provide the link for you to see your invoices directly on our site.

My colleague advised that a payment would be collected in a few days as when they checked the payment was still pending and hadn't fully cleared on our systems. I'm sorry you were led to believe this was a part payment, can you advise on where we had told you this?

What will also be useful to know is how my Community log-in is linked to my member account and who has access to it. 

As part of the small team that work on these forums, I can see the IP address you're posting from. This allows me to find you on our CRM system.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.