Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Complaints

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @Tomdickinson86 From what I can see your case handler is based in Leeds (I'm in Sheffield) however I've checked with my colleagues in Leeds and he's not in the office today.

Having said that, I've checked the fault report and I can see BT have changed the engineer date to tomorrow 25/10/2019 between 8am and 1pm. 

We'll absolutely discuss a gesture of goodwill which may cover or partially over what you've spent on mobile data.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Tomdickinson86
Grafter

Thanks for your reply. My apologies, from one of your earlier messages I was under the impression that that team were sat next to you in your office.

I didn’t know an appointment had been set up tomorrow (Friday), and I wasn’t consulted about this appointment. Unfortunately I won’t be home as I have to work. Who can I speak to about this now, seeing as the advisor who has been assigned to me is now absent?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @Tomdickinson86 

No problem. Sorry I realise I wasn't too clear! I'm sat next to and in the same room as our complaints team in Sheffield but we've also got a complaints team in Leeds as part of the same department.

Could you leave this with me and I'll try and find out some clarification on his plan he had in mind?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Tomdickinson86 I've discussed this with a manager of our complaints team on my floor, and we're not actually sure of his thinking and logic behind this, because ultimately the engineer that's booked is an appointment.

So we've changed this back to Monday morning between 8am and 1pm. I realise that this has delayed your 'activation' by 3 days, but if you're not available tomorrow (Which is fine) the engineer will likely not be able to complete the job. 

Now some good or rather better news, our suppliers have escalated this with the field operations manager of the engineers on the ground in your local area, requesting a senior multi-skilled engineer to be assigned to try to ensure that you are back up and running on Monday at the latest (Obviously using that term loosely because it's difficult to 100% guarantee)

I hope this helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Tomdickinson86
Grafter

It doesn’t bode well; each step with my order I need to chase it up because of a mistake that’s been made. It’s exhausting acting as supervisor as well as disgruntled customer.

I’m very excited to see what this engineer does on Monday, and I’m glad it’s going to be one of your multi-talented ones. Ta
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @Tomdickinson86 

I do apologise for the lack of communication you've received from your case handler and I'll ensure feedback is passed on. 

I'd hope that Monday will see the end of this and you're finally back up and running.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet