cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rather silly email as the only reason a direct debit isn't setup is that it is in process

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Rather silly email as the only reason a direct debit isn't setup is that it is in process

We hope that you are enjoying Unlimited Fibre Extra account and finding our services of exceptional value. This is just a brief note to let you know that we will be taking the next subscription payment for your Unlimited Fibre Extra account on 2018-01-23.

The subscription fee for your broadband account will be reduced if you currently earn a My Referrals discount or you have been awarded a number of days service free of charge. For more information on how much you currently save with My Referrals, visit https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=mydiscount_static_info

In the meantime it is important that you make sure your account details are
up-to-date and that your Unlimited Fibre Extra account is correct.

Please note - It is important that your payment details are valid and you have
sufficient funds on or just after 2018-01-23 as failure to do so will result in your
Unlimited Fibre Extra account being disabled.

Did you know you can now pay for your account by Direct Debit? Direct Debit
payment is easy to set up and convenient, as there's no need to confirm
regular payments or update your details. Set up your Direct Debit today - visit
https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=direct_debit&s=1&redirected=yes

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Rather silly email as the only reason a direct debit isn't setup is that it is in process

It looks like it's just an automated e-mail, but I'll flag that to the relevant people to see if we can send out different alterations, for example one for no direct debit and one for a pending direct debit.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet