cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quite annoyed to say the least......

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Quite annoyed to say the least......

I was reporting a happening from the 18th that a lot of people responded to  http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,86877.0.html, sorry you did not see it
severedsolo
Grafter

Pierre Pierre thanks for letting me know Smiley
Dustymil... if you had actually read the entire thread then you would know Im actually happy with both PN and the way this has been resolved....
Lastly, any PN staff reading this. If the phone call is coming today, please make it in the afternoon, I will be out all morning.
Thanks.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi severedsolo,
I'll give Mand a nudge for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
severedsolo
Grafter

Thanks Adam, I'm home now. To be fair, I'm not sure a call is really needed, the money is there waiting to be taken. It just needs the DD to be applied for again.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi severedsolo,
I've checked with Mand (who is tied up in her new role at the moment). And we don't have a way of resubmitting the DD so we would need to take the payment by card.
Are you OK to update your details then give me a heads up?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
severedsolo
Grafter

Adam, I don't have a debit card. Hence why I pay by DD only. If your willing to hang on til Wednesday I can transfer the money into my Girlfriends account and then you can take it?
I'm not going to be able to do anything until then though. I don't know if you can accept it if the account isn't in my name though?
Either that, or I can pay double next billing date. The money is still in there either way.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi,
That's fine we can hang on until Wednesday then. I'm really sorry about the hassle by the way.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
severedsolo
Grafter

Thats alright Smiley Better that than getting charged £35 from the bank. I'll put the card details up wednesday and give you a shout Smiley Thanks to you and Mand for working so hard on sorting this out by the way
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries,
I'll pass your thanks on to Mand too.
BTW I've set a reminder against your account to make sure this does get picked up on Weds.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
severedsolo
Grafter

Adam sorry it has taken so long had a bit of a family emergency.
Have just updated the card details, I tried to phone up to pay the balance but the girl I spoke to swore blind that I didnt owe anything.
Anyway the card details are there now, so you can take it.
Could you please delete the card from my account after the payment has been taken, I dont want to leave the card on there as it is the girlfriends card.
Thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem,
I'll make sure this is dealt with ASAP and I will delete the details from your accounts once that's sorted.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
severedsolo
Grafter

Adam I've just seen the note that you closed the ticket.
Thank you again to you and Mand for your help. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better resolution on this. Even better, I got my bill last night, and the 2 months discount you applied have actually gone through  Cheesy
Thank you again!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problems  severedsolo,
Touch wood we have no further problems from here with your account. Smiley
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team