cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Poll just to see how smoothly your change to Plusnet went.

biggun1
Dabbler

Quick Poll just to see how smoothly your change to Plusnet went.

Go on then, tell the truth about how it went for you. I'll go first.....
9 REPLIES 9
biggun1
Dabbler

Re: Quick Poll just to see how smoothly your change to Plusnet went.

pcbits - your vote doesn't count, your on the payroll  Cheesy
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

He actually isn't! The only ones that are are those that have the Plusnet Staff forum rank (same as mine).
I've asked one of the team to have a look and reply to your other thread.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
biggun1
Dabbler

Cheers Chris. I am only joking about pcbits being on the payroll.....
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

To be fair, he does help massively, as do many others and we really do appreciate their input. After all, that's the point of a forum, anyone can reply and help anyone else.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
gnicholson8
Grafter

See, I had to mark it as  "Lots of problems and without internet for some time" however NOT one of these problems were caused by PN directly and the PN support I received was some of the best support I received directly and I will add a few examples of what made it superb.
I waited 50minutes on hold to get through, (Whilst this itself is unacceptable for waiting so long, I am happy with how PN have/are working to resolve this issue) I then got transfered to the person who was dealing with my problems (everytime I called they got the same person for me for the continuity of care which I thought was amazing) during the transfer my call got cut off so I thought okay. I'll call again, just as I was about to, I got a call from PN who called me back and apologised for the cut off. (I've had many companies cut me off before, none have called me back)
Also, PN are one of the few companies who do use 0800/0845 who will provide a 03 number as well and advertise it directly with their other numbers, most companies hide it and you have to search saynoto0870.com to find the numbers.
The forum support is amazing, I've had issues before and the PN staff and the other users like me offer an in-depth wealth of knowledge and willingness to help, on the old Sky Forums I got told to "go F**k myself" by one of the members of the community staff. (eventually the comment was deleted but still)
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Well I've just voted with 'superb no problems' as it was the nearest to my experience by a long chalk. I was without internet for 2 days but there were no problems and the only time I've ever really had a problem the forum and PN were very helpful. My home phone was switched over with no problem.
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Voted 'Some problems but OK in the end'.
Process delayed early on as my address was incorrect on BT's records.
Then on the day it wasn't a seamless transfer, but got service back late that night. Never did establish whose fault that was.
Never had any thoughts about transferring since.
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
NedLudd
Grafter

Absolutely no problems! OR guy arrived early, did the job including a long extension, showed it all working and called a couple of days later to check status!
Mind you, that was October 2012 though!
Geoff,
York.
picbits
Rising Star

Oops - I voted.
Subtract one from the obvious  Grin
Seriously though, I had a small issue with something when I first joined, raised a ticket, had a phone call from a CSA but was just seeing some family off from a meal when they called so asked them to call back in 15 minutes - I wasn't expecting the call back but you could have set your watch by them.
That was one of my first contact experiences with PN and it made a lasting impression.