cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question #91856476 and one unhappy wife.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Question #91856476 and one unhappy wife.

We need to see the results from the Further Diagnostics
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
flexo1966
Grafter

Dear Mr Marshall,
Thank you for your patience.
Our suppliers have informed us they have cleared a fault on your line. They believe this has rectified the issue you reported to us, We've also refunded your for the 3 days loss of service which has amounted to £3.94 which should clear in your account within 5 - 7 working days.
I hope this clears things up for you. There is no need to reply to this ticket if the matter is resolved. This ticket will remain open with you for the next 14 days. After which It will automatically close leaving a full copy of the notes on your account.
However, if you feel the matter needs further investigation do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://portal.plus.net/wizard/ if we can be of any further assistance.

I would phone to complain but I have to go out i an hour.        £3.94 ??  You couldn't make it up.

Grin plusnet we'll do you proud  Grin
flexo1966
Grafter

Dear Mr Marshall,
Thanks for getting back in touch.
I've tested your line today and some of the test results have failed and detected an external fault.
I've gone ahead and raised this to BT Wholesale for further investigation. I apologise for the inconvenience caused from the fault.
Currently an engineer is NOT required to visit your property but this is subject to change depending on BT's test results.
Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://contactus.plus.net or by phone on 0800 432 0200 if we can be of further assistance.

This Question is now on hold until Saturday 27th September at 6:00am.
Kind regards,  
Someone who doesn't really care.

So from the 19th September till at least tomorrow (27th)  plusnet are sorry.
But all is not lost, I have had £3.94 refunded.
Anyway back to my 76Meg broadband

Grin plusnet we'll do you proud  Grin